V-MODA Shield Design Discussion
Jul 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM Post #31 of 1,269
I decided to go with a different design instead:

Obviously, I'll be submitted the black one as per the instructions, but I'm still deciding what shield color I'll go with for the engraving.

Jul 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #34 of 1,269
gza%2Blogo.jpg

Hmmmmmm im wondering how this would look on the m100s

Jul 16, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #36 of 1,269
Here are my custom V-80s. The symbol is a electron with an A inside it and represents atheism.

Jul 16, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #37 of 1,269
Quote:
Here are my custom V-80s. The symbol is a electron with an A inside it and represents atheism.

Nice - they look great! 

I was bragging about my symbol earlier in another thread, haha - but I can't post a picture until it is on the headphones, since it has something that I don't want others to take, a signature from the artist.

Can't wait until I get mine - I want to see what other people got as their customs.

Jul 16, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #38 of 1,269
Quote:
Think of it as a tattoo. An image that you connect with or displays a tiny slice of what you're all about.

Ah okay, that helps a bit. Thanks for the insight.

If anyone saw my post in the "other" thread, I'm kind of stuck between headphone colours. I was either thinking of Shadow black or White silver with blue or pink shields (I'm a guy but I like that pink). However, none of the photos for creating the Custom LP have photos of the blue shield. Does anyone know of any photos with the blue ones? My internet keeps going on/off today so Google Image searches have been pretty dismal so far.

Jul 16, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #39 of 1,269
Quote:

If anyone saw my post in the "other" thread, I'm kind of stuck between headphone colours. I was either thinking of Shadow black or White silver with blue or pink shields (I'm a guy but I like that pink). However, none of the photos for creating the Custom LP have photos of the blue shield. Does anyone know of any photos with the blue ones? My internet keeps going on/off today so Google Image searches have been pretty dismal so far.

What shade of blue? They have a dark blue, and a lighter blue called "Ocean" blue. Ocean blue was recently put back up, so you can see that on their site.

It would be helpful if the site had a picture for that + the white. Right now, you can preview all the other colors on a white base, but ocean blue says "no image".

Jul 16, 2012 at 7:13 PM Post #40 of 1,269
I love the V-80 color scheme with red shields. Stop making me jealous! lol

Anyway, how do you guys think this would look on an LP/LP2/M100 size shield?

Got the idea from a friend when he showed me one of these in person and i liked it.
He let me take a non-tilted picture of it like this one is so i could try and outline it and possibly use it for a shield design. Already did it so now I'm just debating on putting a design on the inside.

Jul 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #41 of 1,269
Quote:

Check V-MODA's Facebook page. Plenty of designs and color combination of all types there.

Jul 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #42 of 1,269
Quote:
Check V-MODA's Facebook page. Plenty of designs and color combination of all types there.

Oh great, thank you so much. My internet is finally working again so now I can see all of the photos. :)

Maybe I'll just put my name in Chinese on it, it actually doesn't look half-bad:

Oh, and for people wondering what "ocean blue" looks like, I think it's this colour:

From the LP/LP2 Shield Kit website

Jul 21, 2012 at 3:56 AM Post #45 of 1,269
Quote:
Here's my shield design with my custom logo. The Kanji means Sama (Which is part of my alias for gaming, etc. It's also the logo I use for my Youtube Channel)

These are on my LP2. I am in love with them still, and the shields are just ******* awesome on the black LP2.

Nice shield design there, bro. It especially fits the matte black look.

Btw, how did you get the V-MODA logo on the sides to be in white? My LP2s have them in dark gray, almost matching the color of the headphones themselves. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back