V-Moda M100, PSB M4U 2 or Logitech UE6000...
Feb 3, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #2 of 2
I have tried the PSB and the V-Moda M100... After testing many different things on each, I found that the M100 came out on top and bought them. You can't beat the AMAZING sound quality on each (very similar) but the M100s won it for me due to many factors. They are customizable unlike the PSB beside the base color, they can fold up so much smaller, they can daisy chain other headphones (I have daisy chained four headphones with just the M100 cords and a splitter), they are less money (more bang for your buck), they are IMO better made than the moments, and have a tiny bit cleaner sound IMO. They both have great bass, crisp highs, and the PSBs have more prominent mids compared directly to the M100s. I have to give the comfort to the PSBs off the bat, but if you get the XL pads, it make the M100s sweep the board. I have never tried the PSB M4U 2 so I cannot say if they are good or bad, but definitely go for the M100s as you can try them for 60 days i believe- and if you don't like them, return them! They also come with a standard 2 year warranty (like the PSBs) but have a life time warranty which if anything happens after the two years, you only pay half price for a new pair instead of the original cost. The M100s are the clear victors and are used by many DJ's everywhere and just plain look cooler. It is your choice but if you listen to Electronic, Rap, and similar genres, the M100s dominate. They (like the PSBs) can also handle basically any genre and are both great headphones- Your choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back