V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #6,406 of 23,366
Quote:

-moda
wink_face.gif

Sep 19, 2012 at 8:03 AM Post #6,410 of 23,366
Quote:
Latest tweet from V-Moda says the M-100 is shipping! https://twitter.com/VMODA

they are on the way to our LA office now, then to will send to you with my signed certificate...  HUGE CHEERS!!!!

Keep in mind, I still need 1-2 days to listen myself to sign off on each unit, but our golden ears and 6x8 QC machines (will explain later) already passed off on them so I trust them.  In fact, I never listened to the units CNET And S&V received, I trusted the VMQA (V-MODA QUALITY ASSURANCE) process and people.  I still can't believe I let CNET + S+V listen before I did and let them judge my headphone...

BON VOYAGE!

Sep 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM Post #6,411 of 23,366
Quote:

they are on the way to our LA office now, then to will send to you with my signed certificate...  HUGE CHEERS!!!!

Keep in mind, I still need 1-2 days to listen myself to sign off on each unit, but our golden ears and 6x8 QC machines (will explain later) already passed off on them so I trust them.  In fact, I never listened to the units CNET And S&V received, I trusted the VMQA (V-MODA QUALITY ASSURANCE) process and people.  I still can't believe I let CNET + S+V listen before I did and let them judge my headphone!  I'll try to not delay the process of my testing more than 1 day.

BON VOYAGE 

AWWWWWW SNAP!

Dude this just made my hump day.

I said it back in January in post #10 to this thread, and I think it's worth repeating here and now:

"All things being equal, and aside from SQ, the things that I love about V-MODA headphones-- and the things that keep me hyped for new releases such as the M-100--as opposed to, say, going for the HD 25 Amperior-- are the detachable, kevlar coated cables; iDevice-compatible 3-button mic; ; 45-degree plug; beautifully functional exoskeleton case; comfortable design; customizable (or not) finish; lack of screaming logo or branding; rugged mil-spec quality; 60 day test-drive guarantee; and the level of involvement by the CEO (who also happens to develop the products) in trade shows and on a forum discussion board such as this. This company seems like something special, and the product seems like it will be worth the wait."

Yes, I still believe the wait will have been worth it.
beyersmile.png

Sep 19, 2012 at 8:10 AM Post #6,412 of 23,366
Quote:

Keep in mind, I still need 1-2 days to listen myself to sign off on each unit, but our golden ears and 6x8 QC machines (will explain later) already passed off on them so I trust them.  In fact, I never listened to the units CNET And S&V received, I trusted the VMQA (V-MODA QUALITY ASSURANCE) process and people.  I still can't believe I let CNET + S+V listen before I did and let them judge my headphone!

BON VOYAGE 

If you have any cancellations let me know, I'd take a pair of either Shadow or Matte Black. I wouldn't need customized shields for the second set maybe just a different color.

Sep 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #6,413 of 23,366
Quote:
AWWWWWW SNAP!

Dude this just made my hump day.

I'm in the same boat, I'll track the tracking for us all!  almost hear...

Sep 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #6,417 of 23,366
Same ^. I hope once these units get shipped out, there'll be alot less stress on Val. Thanks for your hard work!

Sep 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #6,418 of 23,366
New guy here...been tracking the thread for awhile. Congrats to Val and to all the early M-100 adopters.I look forward to reading your early feedback after getting your hands on them. 

Is there an (gu)estimated ETA for when the M-100s will be announced and available for purchase by new customers?  I can only image that, at some point, Val will be confident enough in the testing to just let things rip with production. THEN he can really take a break...although I suspect he'll still fret over every detail. Gotta love that passion and pride.

Sep 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #6,419 of 23,366
Quote:
New guy here...been tracking the thread for awhile. Congrats to Val and to all the early M-100 adopters.I look forward to reading your early feedback after getting your hands on them. 

Is there an (gu)estimated ETA for when the M-100s will be announced and available for purchase by new customers?  I can only image that, at some point, Val will be confident enough in the testing to just let things rip with production. THEN he can really take a break...although I suspect he'll still fret over every detail. Gotta love that passion and pride.

That point was already last week when all the editors he talked to said they love his new toy. He approved production, so I'd say... soon, lol. Maybe mid october for my guestimate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back