V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Nov 20, 2016 at 4:23 PM Post #16 of 293
Cool. Put an order in through Amazon for the metallo see how they compare to the zn. Ultimately I'm really wanting the wireless forza for convenience though but looks like they're going to be Dec.

Unfortunately, they're already out of stock. Besides, I'm hoping that one of the tech review websites would make this comparison for me, so that I'll know whether or not to buy these :).

Nov 20, 2016 at 4:40 PM Post #17 of 293
Which Amazon are you looking on? In the U.K. It's a preorder only. Seems like you can still order them direct from vmoda. Hope to get my order shipped soon.

Nov 20, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #18 of 293
How is the cable noise with the standard Forza?  These look like they would be good for work for me.  Not saying I liked Bose earphones, but I did love the fins like the Forza one's.  That is why I am interested in these.  They look like they would stay in my ears very well.

Nov 20, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #19 of 293
Traditionally, how do V-Moda IEMs do with female vocal trance? Is their sound typically recessed in the mids? Literally, "V" shaped with pronounced bass and treble and little in between?

Am considering the Forza as loyal Audio-Technica fan. 

Nov 20, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #21 of 293
  Traditionally, how do V-Moda IEMs do with female vocal trance? Is their sound typically recessed in the mids? Literally, "V" shaped with pronounced bass and treble and little in between?

Am considering the Forza as loyal Audio-Technica fan. 

V-Moda mids are pretty warm and a bit muddy/murky, but with some detail.  I have the Crossfade M100, Vibe, and the Remix Remote.  The mids are typically pretty behind the bass and treble placement is different with each model.  V-Moda treble range greatly from ultra polite to strong and sibilant to me.  The Remix Remote has horribly recessed and poor clarity in the treble region where the Vibe is much brighter and more detailed as well as having better balance from top to bottom.  I have not heard the Forza or the ZN, but this what I have noticed with the V-Moda's I have had.  Upper mids meaning female vocals vary greatly in V-Moda's product lines to me.  Some can be very up front and aggressive and some pretty recessed and unrefined.

Nov 20, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #22 of 293
How is the cable noise with the standard Forza?  These look like they would be good for work for me.  Not saying I liked Bose earphones, but I did love the fins like the Forza one's.  That is why I am interested in these.  They look like they would stay in my ears very well.

I definitely agree with you on the potential for a really secure fit. The ear fins and the android volume control have me very interested in these earphones.

Nov 25, 2016 at 3:26 PM Post #24 of 293
Time is right to get your Forza orders in! Visit V-MODA.com to discover our #SuperBundles#BlackFriday promo ends 11/28.

BLACK FRIDAY SUPER BUNDLE
EXCLUSIVE SPECIALS
at V-MODA.com

Discover the Award-Winning Forza Series & Join the 3D Printed Industrial Revolution

"Both the design and sound quality are impressive" -CNET
| *Select your favorite design and pick HD Acrylic material
Promo ends on 11/28, Midnight PST|

10% OFF + BOOMPRO + CUSTOM BUNDLE 
LIMITED TIME - LIMITED QUANTITIES

ULTIMATE VERSATILE GIFT FOR WIRELESS MUSIC, GAMING, VOICE AND MORE....

FREE BoomPro Microphone and 3D Printed Fiber or Laser-Engraved Personalization

| BoomPro Mic automatically added to cart |

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:08 PM Post #25 of 293
Finally got a chance to review these. Love both the Metallo and Sport. May the Forza be with you 
etysmile.gif

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #27 of 293

Thanks for the well-written review.

Did you experience any cable noise with either the Forza or Forza Metallo?  If so, how does the cable noise of these Forza earphones compare to that of the Zn?

I would like to know about the cable noise as well.  Is it noticeable?  How is the isolation with the wings on and do they stay i your ears better?

Nov 26, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #28 of 293
Thanks for the well-written review.

Did you experience any cable noise with either the Forza or Forza Metallo?  If so, how does the cable noise of these Forza earphones compare to that of the Zn?

With the Metallo, there were slight microphonics but this is easily fixed if you wear them around your ears like the Zn. Even wearing them down though, it never bothered me.

I would like to know about the cable noise as well.  Is it noticeable?  How is the isolation with the wings on and do they stay i your ears better?

Isolation is the same with or without wings. The wings add more stability and comfort especially if you are active and for example if I wear just one ear, I know it's going to have extra reinforcement with the fin and will not break seal, while the other earbud is hanging idly.

I will add that even though the Metallo has a metal housing, I did not feel like it was heavier -- still felt pretty light-weight in the ear.

Nov 26, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #29 of 293
Finally got a chance to review these. Love both the Metallo and Sport. May the Forza be with you :etysmile:

Thanks for the review.

Have you ever auditioned Audio Technica? Can you comment on how these compare? Would you say these are good for vocal trance music?

Nov 27, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #30 of 293
Hey Mr. Val Kolton, let's get a pre-order offer on the Forza Metallo Wireless for Head-fi members/Cyber Monday. They look excellent, and I want to make sure I have a pair by Christmas 
biggrin.gif
. These are going to absolutely demolish the BeatsX, Jaybirds, etc. already on the market.

Put up a special pre-order offer and I'll be the first to place my order for the Metallo Wireless, which is going to end up on best of lists for wireless headphones and become a top-seller 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back