V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 25, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #331 of 1,160
I'm just gonna sit by and wait till V-Moda tries to pack the wireless technology into the build of the XS. I've had mine since release and I still love the portability. I can only imagine how nice a wireless one will be

Yeah, that seems more appealing to me, too...provided they don't decide to repurpose old M80 stock and backpedal on one of their signature (CliqFold™©® ℗§ ☂☢) features again.
wink.gif
But hey, at least it will have world-class screws!
tongue.gif

Sep 25, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #333 of 1,160
After completely falling in love with the Vmoda sound i can't wait for to get my hands on a set of wireless with some custom shields , I feel  the urge to design a new custom can stand to sit them on when they arrive :))

Val is there a chance of a Vmoda factory tour?  what a treat for the fans :)

Sep 25, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #334 of 1,160
  After completely falling in love with the Vmoda sound i can't wait for to get my hands on a set of wireless with some custom shields , I feel  the urge to design a new custom can stand to sit them on when they arrive :))

Val is there a chance of a Vmoda factory tour?  what a treat for the fans :)

I feel like a factory tour is only significant if it's V-Moda's factory here in the States. I'm pretty sure it's just outsourced to Guangdong or wherever in China. 

Sep 26, 2015 at 6:04 AM Post #337 of 1,160
purchased gunmetal vtf on september 7th, and usps shows that it has arrived in los angeles tonight. (yay!)
purchased 3d steel custom shields on september 13th, it's still awaiting shipment.
is it just me or it's hard to get a "six-star" service? tried live chat at different hours but always "no agents are available". emailing them nearly a dozen times but only get 2-3replies. don't know if i should be frustrated with their lack of response or just be happy with the coming vtf (but then again, when i get vtf on my hands i'd definitely can't wait for the 3d shields)

anyhow, hopefully vtf wireless addressed the slightly recessed mids (to my impression) that is my only gripe about m100

Sep 26, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #338 of 1,160
I have a pair of V-Moda M100's that I recently got replaced (so this pair is nearly brand new), and I was considering selling it and updating to the wireless. I could have sworn the wireless was already widely available though. When is the general release date for these things? The OP and the rest of this thread weren't any help.

And I guess I missed the voucher, right? Not a big deal for me, but I wouldn't mind having custom plates.

Sep 26, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #339 of 1,160
I have a pair of V-Moda M100's that I recently got replaced (so this pair is nearly brand new), and I was considering selling it and updating to the wireless. I could have sworn the wireless was already widely available though. When is the general release date for these things? The OP and the rest of this thread weren't any help.

And I guess I missed the voucher, right? Not a big deal for me, but I wouldn't mind having custom plates.
Check website for release for public sales as pre-orders for certain ones just shipped out. Also voucher is not available as far as I know

Sep 26, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #344 of 1,160
So it's only purchasable through V-Moda? I also kind of got the impression from this thread that the shipping speeds on the main page were for the plates, not the headphones themselves, what with people getting them before the headphones themselves.
The Gunmetal and rogue were just shipped for pre-orders. Shields did get out before headphones for some and not for others. And yes to the ordering through vmoda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back