USC vs Notre Dame, most exciting football game I've ever seen
Oct 16, 2005 at 12:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

usc goose

Headphoneus Supremus
So exciting I'm going to have to take a nap. Sleep deprivation is starting to kick in.

But during the game, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Anyone else see that?

Oct 16, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #2 of 22
so who won?

Oct 16, 2005 at 12:40 AM Post #5 of 22
Oh man that was a great game! Cal lost then I watched the last 5 minutes of the U$C vs. ND game and cheered on a fellow Pac 10 team...absolutely amazing. Besides, only Cal can beat $C and don't forget that!
biggrin.gif

Oct 16, 2005 at 1:26 AM Post #9 of 22
I am a pretty big Notre Dame fan, and was sad to see them lose like that. Not only did they DESERVE that game, they got my hopes up so high! They had to let that receiver catch that 15 yard pass with 1:30 left, RIGHT?!
mad.gif

Oh well. It would have gone in the books had it been the other way around.

Oct 16, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #10 of 22
I'm just happy Notre Dame lost I can't stand them and the way the media/fans have been tripping over their tongues getting in line to kiss Charlie Weis' ass has been vomit inducing. On 2nd thought Go TROJANS!!

Oct 16, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #12 of 22
Wow, that was something!
A big day all over in fact: UCLA over Wash St in overtime after being WAY down.
And Wisconsin knocked off Minn in an ending even more amazing than the USC. Blocked punt covered for TD and come-from-behind victory in the last seconds!!!

Oct 16, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #13 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam
I'm just happy Notre Dame lost I can't stand them and the way the media/fans have been tripping over their tongues getting in line to kiss Charlie Weis' ass has been vomit inducing. On 2nd thought Go TROJANS!!

Think you're sick of it?
I live near Notre Dame and have to hear about it on every local channel.
I love to see them get beat too, especially at home.
Fun fact.....
If ND wins, there is a gigantic color picture on the front page of the South Bend Tribune Sunday, it's headline news.
If they loose, there's a small article some where else
tongue.gif

Oct 16, 2005 at 6:15 AM Post #14 of 22
Oh man, I know I'm a little late, but when I got home I saw USC on 3rd and 9. They audible a pass and get some sixty yards. Then QB rolls to the left and tries to sneak it in, but gets stopped at the one, I thought it was over, but the replay showed the ball fumbled out of bounds! Crazy! I didn't think they could make it since he tried spiking the ball, but he faked it, went for the sneak, got stopped, but then pivoted and just backpedaled in! Amazing. I didn't really care who won, even though I'm from SoCal, I'm just glad it was that entertaining. But it's good that my socal schools won both of their games.

Oct 16, 2005 at 6:44 AM Post #15 of 22
The most exciting football game I ever watched, in a bad way, was the infamous 4th and 26 ********.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back