USB headphone recommendation
Feb 9, 2004 at 8:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Gergor

1000+ Head-Fier
I'd like a USB headphone for casual use when in front of a computer. Can anyone recommend me one? The only ones I know are the AT ones but they are too fancy for my use.

Feb 9, 2004 at 10:13 PM Post #3 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman
The Plantronics DSP series look like what you need, no?

Looks like it, do you have experience with it? I saw them in store, but they don't let me try it on. In this situation, I think comfort is the most important factor for me.

PS, I think all the Plantronics have microphone, are there anyone without microphone?

Feb 9, 2004 at 10:49 PM Post #4 of 19
I once saw the HA4USB for sale in local User's Side for about $70, now I really regret that I didn't buy it.
frown.gif

Feb 9, 2004 at 10:56 PM Post #5 of 19
I have the DSP-500s - fairly comfortable, sound quality is acceptable, and mic is crystal clear.

One word of advice though, they are prone to breaking, my first dsp 500's mic went out in a little under 3 months, second one's mic also went out in about a month.

So if you're going to get the dsp-500s, KEEP THE RECIEPT AND WARRANTY.

Feb 9, 2004 at 11:00 PM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by mxs1030
I have the DSP-500s - fairly comfortable, sound quality is acceptable, and mic is crystal clear.

One word of advice though, they are prone to breaking, my first dsp 500's mic went out in a little under 3 months, second one's mic also went out in about a month.

So if you're going to get the dsp-500s, KEEP THE RECIEPT AND WARRANTY.

Thanks, is DSP-500 circumaural? I prefer circumaural headphones
tongue.gif

Feb 10, 2004 at 11:59 PM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by lindrone
There's really no "cheap" and "good" circumaural headphones, not to mention there's definitely none with built-in USB.

How about just circumaural and USB, other than AT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back