US and Canadian distribution for Senn plugs
Jan 17, 2005 at 12:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 133

Earwax

Headphoneus Supremus
background: In case you didn't see the other thread, Dr. Meier made available to the DIY community a quantity of cable plugs for Senn 580/600/650s from some Oehlbach cables that were not up to spec. Reservations were taken in the other thread and distribution split into three geographic areas. This is the thread for North America.

Dr. Meier is in the business of selling replacement cables, so these plugs are being made available at a low price for non-commercial use only. Cost is 1 Euro per pair plus shipping.

Below is the list of participants so far. Please send me a PM with the title "Senn Plug Group Buy" include your name, shipping address and paypal information. I will send out paypal bills for payment in 2 installments. 1st for the plugs only. 2nd bill will be for shipping (dr. meier to me and me to you) any customs fees/duties, packing materials(free if I use priority mail), paypal fees, etc.

All connectors have been spoken for

PM me if there are any corrections to the following list.
List is now in post #62 of this thread

Jan 17, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #2 of 133
umm....what is youe email add?
600smile.gif
its not in ur profile

Jan 17, 2005 at 5:21 AM Post #9 of 133
5-10 pairs (or whatever is available).

PM sent.

Jan 17, 2005 at 5:56 PM Post #10 of 133
5 pairs for Toronto, Canada if available.

PM sent.

Thanks.

Jan 17, 2005 at 6:43 PM Post #11 of 133
OK, this is the current list. (I wish I could cut 'n' paste from excel without losing the formating) All available connectors are spoken for. post to this thread if you want to be on the wait list in case of dropouts. I still need address and paypal info via PM from many of you.

Code:

Code:
[left]beamrider (Columbus OH) 10USinfo recv CopperHead 10USinfo recv Cyrillic (Minnetonka, MN)10USinfo recv drewd (Meridian, Idaho10USinfo recv highflyin9 (Maryland)10USinfo recv jasong (Denver)10USinfo recv n_maher 10USinfo recv Nebby 10USinfo recv SDA (MD/DC area)10USinfo recv Vladco (Denver)10USinfo recv z2trillion ( Bay Area) 10USinfo recv Earwax 6USinfo recv Ajit 5US bg45335USinfo recv BradJudy5USinfo recv dcrane 5US djwkp5USinfo recv eastside504 (Louisiana)5USinfo recv eweitzman (Silicon Valley) 5USinfo recv Fangmasterflex (Maryland) 5USinfo recv funch3USinfo recv GLF5USinfo recv intlplby5USinfo recv mcss (New York) 5USinfo recv Salt Peanuts (MA) 5USinfo recv ShiroZ (SF Bay Area)5USinfo recv Unclewai (Seattle) 5USinfo recv walangalam 2USinfo recv wwmhf 5USinfo recv aos (CANADA, Vancouver) 10Canada Natsuiro (CANADA, Vancouver) 10Canadainfo recv Turing (CANADA, Ottawa) 5Canadainfo recv aeroes (CANADA) 5Canadano paypal chillysalsa (CANADA)5Canadainfo recv CingKrab (CANADA, Vancouver)5Canadainfo recv GWN5Canadainfo recv kin0kin5Canadainfo recv[/left]

wait list, in case there are any dropouts or quantity changes:
24 pairs to be allocated to this group as of 1/19 AM

Randytsuch
Nospam
Yorgi
Sewer Guy
cetoole
italodisco
seacord59
Braillediver

Jan 17, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #13 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by djwkjp
hey earwax--
the list in your first post isnt showing up for me, so i dont know if i'm on there. but if not, i would like 5 pairs.
thanks
dan

you're on the list for 5, so send me your details via PM.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back