Upgrading from Fischer Audio Eterna Rev 2.
Aug 19, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #16 of 19

Quote:
Oh, lucky you living in Cali. I hope they did Lucy Ford and God Loves Ugly stuff. Not too fond of the later releases (surprise!)

I love the bass oriented sound of the Eternas. Funny thing, while researching the S4s, I ran into a post of yours from a year or so ago raving about them. 
tongue_smile.gif

I bet you that you didn't...since I haven't owned them outside of a two day period in February.  Didn't like em at all.

And yes, Atmosphere does a lot of old stuff.  It's awesome...the concerts are so good.  The venues keep getting bigger and bigger in LA though.  The first time I saw them it was with about 500 people...now they are doing multi-thousand seat venues.  Not quite as intimate.  :)

Aug 19, 2011 at 9:28 PM Post #17 of 19
I had the eternas and am happy with my xear n3i.  I got them for 40 used.  and atmosphere is the ish.  I like most of the Ryhmesayers artists I have heard.

Aug 24, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #19 of 19

Hmmm, strange, I must have replied to the thread before realizing there was a second page. My last comment was about the EX600s. 

Quote:

I bet you that you didn't...since I haven't owned them outside of a two day period in February.  Didn't like em at all.

And yes, Atmosphere does a lot of old stuff.  It's awesome...the concerts are so good.  The venues keep getting bigger and bigger in LA though.  The first time I saw them it was with about 500 people...now they are doing multi-thousand seat venues.  Not quite as intimate.  :)

I did, actually! You must just have dementia. 
tongue_smile.gif

Yeah, as cliche as it is, I hate when artists get big...

Quote:
I had the eternas and am happy with my xear n3i.  I got them for 40 used.  and atmosphere is the ish.  I like most of the Ryhmesayers artists I have heard.

Not familiar with the brand at all, but I will do some digging. Where did you source them? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back