Upgrade your Nano to 200gb!
Oct 6, 2005 at 10:55 PM Post #3 of 20
Haha.. six minutes, to be exact.

Did he actually do this? The shot showing where to solder had the wires Photoshopped in, and no photo actually showed the wires coming out of the nano.. didn't show us the 'About' menu either.

Oct 6, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #4 of 20
Ipod_battery_life.jpg

Oct 7, 2005 at 12:04 AM Post #6 of 20
hahahaha

Oct 7, 2005 at 12:43 AM Post #7 of 20
man... this is really making its way through the forums.. its being posted everywhere..

for those gullable enough to believe this.. it's fake.

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:48 AM Post #8 of 20
That was funny! The big rubber bands holding it together were a nice touch. They didn't mention how they converted it from black to white in the process, did they?

gerG

Oct 7, 2005 at 4:51 AM Post #11 of 20
A 200GB Nano powered by a combination of snake oil and purified gullability! What will they think of next?

Man, I'd be willing to pay $50,000 in Monopoly money for this
smily_headphones1.gif

Seriously though, if I need a portable with that much storage, I'd rather get a Mac Mini with a 200GB drive but with a screen on top that all run on a lithium polymer battery pack, assuming that's possible.

Sorry, but sometimes I like playing the part of the naysaying troll. Don't feed me
wink.gif

rolleyes.gif
Abe

Oct 7, 2005 at 8:11 AM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Now you have 200gb of storage space, fill it up with songs! We found in our benchmarking results that the addition of the ATA hard drive adversely affected battery life. However, we believe that this is a small price to pay for an over 50x increase in storage capacity. Using Apple's own bitrate calculations, we can now store over 150,000 minutes of music! You'll never listen to the same song twice. This is such a great advantage over the original model that we urge all iPod Nano owners to upgrade immediately.

biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 10:38 AM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by gerG
They didn't mention how they converted it from black to white in the process, did they?

gerG

The black scrached so much it turned white!

Oct 7, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by kloan
man... this is really making its way through the forums.. its being posted everywhere..

for those gullable enough to believe this.. it's fake.

Absolutely - Guess what.. There's no hard drive in a nano -
bah ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back