UPDATED: Boston/Massachusetts Area - March 6th
Jan 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 185

Emooze

500+ Head-Fier
We are good to go with our meet!

We are in the Hilton in Dedham, MA:

25 Allied Drive
Dedham, MA 02026

The hotel is right off of exit 14 on I-95. It is also very near the Dedham stop on the Franklin Commuter Rail Line. There is parking available.

We are in the room Erastus from 10-5 on Saturday,March 6th

There are tables and power outlets. The room is on the large side so bring a grounded extension cord just in case (I will have at least one)

No lunch will be served (well out of my budget, sorry guys)

Other than that, I look forward to seeing you then!

Tentative Guest List:
Emooze
nikongod
El_Doug
n_maher
Salt Peanuts
Towert7
Voltron
drp
jc9394
J-Pak
skullguise
odanas
rogue
autosound
GJB1124
Nankai
downsize
coldkeith
jcn3
jp11801
LeeMark
trevorlane
cwell2112
egate
tintin47

If anyone wants to help contribute to the cost of the room ($250), PM me or see me in March!

Jan 3, 2010 at 11:52 PM Post #2 of 185
Sure, after the 20th or so.

Jan 6, 2010 at 7:55 AM Post #3 of 185
I don't live in Boston but I'm there every couple weeks so I might be interested depending on the exact date.

Jan 7, 2010 at 5:34 AM Post #5 of 185
I'm always interested in a MA meet!
Keep us posted on the info.

Jan 7, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #9 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The where and when will ultimately dictate whether or not I can attend.

Same here, haven't been able to make any meets in NE due to Social Plans made by the better half, but one never knows....

Jan 7, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #10 of 185
Well what would be a good weekend for everyone then? I have a new term starting next week but my workload should be pretty light so almost any weekend in the next month and a half would be good for me.

Edit: except the 23rd, i'm going to be very indisposed that weekend.

Jan 8, 2010 at 2:14 AM Post #11 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emooze /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well what would be a good weekend for everyone then? I have a new term starting next week but my workload should be pretty light so almost any weekend in the next month and a half would be good for me.

Edit: except the 23rd, i'm going to be very indisposed that weekend.

Rule of thumb: you pick a date, and others decide if they can or can not make it. There's no sense in asking for possible dates.

Obviously, the more prior notice people are given, the more they are able to plan for it, and the more people will become aware of it.

Another common place is having the meet on a Saturday, though a Sunday would also be a possibility. Meets during the week are a nono.

Jan 8, 2010 at 5:31 PM Post #12 of 185
Shoot, called out.

I'm looking at weekends in February so people have enough time to plan ahead. Would the 6th or the 13th be good?

As for location, I see NH and CT. I was thinking of a location just west of Boston off of 95 like Needham. I was planning on finding a hotel function room.

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Jan 8, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #13 of 185
I would like to join yall for this little get together you are having, if you would have me
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 9, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #14 of 185
I would be in, I would love to hear my JH13s with different amps. Needham works as I am in Brookline. Emooze, if you want help depending on the weekend you may choose, shoot me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back