universals similar to UE 700's
Feb 19, 2013 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

nutties3

New Head-Fier
Hi Guys

I just wanted to get your help and recommendations on some new iems that are similar to the UE 700's. I have had 3 pairs of 700's over the last 18 months as I worked at a company that supplied Logitech gear so I was able to get them at a discounted rate. I no longer work for the company and I am looking to move to another pair of universals that are similar as I have had issues with the cable on all 3 pairs.

I listen to most music and I do prefer the more clinical sound of the 700's as I am not much of bass head. I also prefer a smaller iem and I am looking to spend between $200-$300

Thanks in advance 

Feb 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Hi Guys

I just wanted to get your help and recommendations on some new iems that are similar to the UE 700's. I have had 3 pairs of 700's over the last 18 months as I worked at a company that supplied Logitech gear so I was able to get them at a discounted rate. I no longer work for the company and I am looking to move to another pair of universals that are similar as I have had issues with the cable on all 3 pairs.

I listen to most music and I do prefer the more clinical sound of the 700's as I am not much of bass head. I also prefer a smaller iem and I am looking to spend between $200-$300

Thanks in advance 

can you spend $50 more and get Heir Audio 3.Ai?

I am a logitech lover 
wink_face.gif
, both TF10 and UE700 have been my favourite 2 IEM for 2 years or so, recently I purchased Heir 3.Ai and BAM!!, it has dethroned the 2 Logitechs as my favourite IEM, to my ear, it is truly magical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back