Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Sep 15, 2009 at 7:18 PM Post #61 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBY03evo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^They look nice and solid black also. I wonder why JH cannot make there shells completely solid like that.

because i believe JH doesn't buy the solid black acrylic, rather they buy the transparent black so they can also use it to make different shades of the popular smoke colour.

Sep 15, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #62 of 3,931
I've emailed UM and Sam various times since August 29th and have yet to receive a response to even one of my emails :p

So far sitting at an August 28th shipped out. No word about arrival or anything.

I shipped out a battery to The Netherlands on the 29th and it got there September 9th. They've already got my replacement battery on the way and it should be here this week. I hope everything is going alright with my headphone shipment..

Sep 15, 2009 at 10:40 PM Post #64 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does Sam speak English? I emailed him and the guy Mingo on their website and got the reply from Mingo in .. Chinese. LOL.

He speaks English, but rather brokenly. He understands it fine though.

Sep 15, 2009 at 10:40 PM Post #65 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by rune-san /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've emailed UM and Sam various times since August 29th and have yet to receive a response to even one of my emails :p

So far sitting at an August 28th shipped out. No word about arrival or anything.

I shipped out a battery to The Netherlands on the 29th and it got there September 9th. They've already got my replacement battery on the way and it should be here this week. I hope everything is going alright with my headphone shipment..

Msn him

Sep 17, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #66 of 3,931
Well I just got a hold of Sam. No sign of my monitors. Just terrific
frown.gif
After this long they're probably lost somewhere. I guess I'll just wait another 2-3 weeks and at that point just start planning out a new set of IEMs some time next year when I can afford them.

To think this all started because UE thought it was smart to have replacing their cables end up destroying the IEM. This whole thing has been one disappointment after another.

Sep 20, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #67 of 3,931
Hey guys

i understand UM sends a freq graph, a pouch and a cleaning tool. mind taking a pic of the whole set? HEH. THX

Sep 20, 2009 at 9:49 AM Post #71 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosfayt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i hope its presentable, not some china-like packaging lmao. It isnt exactly cheap :p. Both UE and JH give some kind of nice metal case and stuff for ALL their prdcts even the lower ranges

All UM monitors at the moment come with a large aluminum case, sanitizing wipes, a cleaning tool, and a pouch. However, i'm thinking the Quads are going to come with more.

Sep 20, 2009 at 12:20 PM Post #72 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All UM monitors at the moment come with a large aluminum case, sanitizing wipes, a cleaning tool, and a pouch. However, i'm thinking the Quads are going to come with more.

Quads.. cant wait to test these
icon10.gif

Sep 20, 2009 at 12:20 PM Post #73 of 3,931
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What more could it come with?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back