Unique Melody Miracle, Merlin or something else?
May 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

PiteCZek

New Head-Fier
Hello guys,

I now have Shure SE535, but now I decided to try CIEM. I am from Czech Republic, so i would prefer companies that are from Europe, because of the shipping, taxes etc. 

Main music genres are metal, classic, rock and electro. I am really considering CIEMs from Unique Melody (they are from EU, great prices) especially their Merlin and Miracle earphones. But I kinda don´t know which of them are going to be better for me, could you guys help? 

I don´t mind if you suggest another company, in fact, I would be quite happy :D it is always better to have wider choice.
So, which customs should i go for? Thanks :)

May 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM Post #2 of 6
I would maybe research Custom Art - they are in Poland. They are new, but the guy behind it is well known here on the boards - plus they have introductory special prices.

May 28, 2013 at 9:17 AM Post #3 of 6
Yeah, I know about them, but I am not sure if they could compete with UM regarding the sound quality. But it would be nice to get better customer service than UM UK (I´ve heard some bad things about them)

May 29, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
Yeah, I know about them, but I am not sure if they could compete with UM regarding the sound quality. But it would be nice to get better customer service than UM UK (I´ve heard some bad things about them)

UM Miracles are a good choice. I ordered one and I'm waiting for mine to come. A few moths ago, I was in the same situation an I picked the UM Miracles. 

May 29, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #5 of 6
Well, actually UM is not European company. Their lab is based on China. Still their products are really good and price is more affordable, somewhat.

While I love them, if you want to buy one from European manufacturer, I'd say go for Cosmic Ears or Spiral Ear, as their products seem to be pretty good.

May 29, 2013 at 2:07 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Well, actually UM is not European company. Their lab is based on China. Still their products are really good and price is more affordable, somewhat.

While I love them, if you want to buy one from European manufacturer, I'd say go for Cosmic Ears or Spiral Ear, as their products seem to be pretty good.

Average_joe thinks that the Spirl Ears SE5 is the best CIEM he's heard so you may want to go with them considering that they are in EU. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back