Unique Melody Maestro
Dec 12, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #181 of 189
UM Maestro v2 full review is online:

http://theheadphonelist.com/unique-melody-maestro-v2-custom-monitor-review/

Also, Musicteck offers a 10 percent discount on UM products, till Jan 2. It is a good opportunity to get a Maestro. Click here to see the promotion. 

Dec 22, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #182 of 189
  UM Maestro v2 full review is online:

http://theheadphonelist.com/unique-melody-maestro-v2-custom-monitor-review/

Also, Musicteck offers a 10 percent discount on UM products, till Jan 2. It is a good opportunity to get a Maestro. Click here to see the promotion. 

Good review! It echoes a lot of my thoughts regarding the Maestro v2.

I'm surprised to see so little impressions of this gem here on Head-Fi. I auditioned the Maestro v2 for a solid 2 hours a few days back, and I was very impressed with them. They have a very natural sound that has an ever so slight thickness in its mids that offers a fantastic, musical sound signature. Being a UM flagship, treble is again its specialty, with controlled highs that have a fair bit of sparkle, but remains smooth enough to avoid any sibilant tones.

Coming from my Mentor, the Maestro opts to sound a little less energetic and lush, whilst providing for a more expansive soundstage with stellar imaging and layering.

The Maestro v2 is certainly an IEM that warrants a closer look for anyone keen on a pair of TOTL earphones.

Mar 23, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #183 of 189
Is the Maestro 2, the same as Mason 2? I cannot find the Maestro 2, only Mason 2. Both have 12 drivers. And the Mason 2 found are priced ~1800 USD. Are they the same?

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2017 at 11:13 AM Post #187 of 189
Where can we find a good, cheap, used Mason / Maestro 2 for sale?

If you look up the #uniquemelody hashtag on twitter, every now and then a distributor or seller posts a for sale. Idk if its worth the international shipping for you though. The other option i guess would be to be patient and wait here for something to pop up haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back