Under 250€ headphones
Feb 11, 2015 at 9:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Topsu

New Head-Fier
So, my ATH-WS99 just broke and I am looking to get new headphones to replace them.

I was thinking about hd598, but I mainly listen to trance and I have heard that they lack bass and would probably sound weird because I am used to bass heavy WS99 altough I have Fiio E17 amp/dac so I can bass boost the hd598, would that fix the problem?

Or what other headphones would be good choice to get?

I'd like them to be open or otherwise have good directional sound because I play counter-strike at high level and good directional sound is important to me.

Feb 11, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #4 of 5
Seems like a good choice, too bad it is not avaible in Finland, so I have to order it form germany.

I will keep looking for a while and if I find nothing I will probably buy those.

Open and bassy don't usually go hand in hand, I do think the 598 lack bass but are otherwise nice. The Fidelio X1 would suite you much better and is great for gaming as well

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #5 of 5
Open and bassy don't usually go hand in hand, I do think the 598 lack bass but are otherwise nice. The Fidelio X1 would suite you much better and is great for gaming as well

Do you know any place that would ship Fidelio x1 to Finland?

I checked amazon again and looks like all they have are used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back