Under 100$ earphones
Oct 31, 2012 at 7:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bonjurkes

New Head-Fier
I am looking for earphones, under 100$ (because of customs limit of my country)

I was using Brainwavz M4 (got broken), and Sennhesier cx280 (lost them). So I am looking for durable (Brainwavz got dead when they fall from my neck to floor for first time), bass weighted (not fake or extreme heavy bass). I mostly listen electronic (trance, dubstep), rock and r&b and pop music. So I would be glad if you can recommend me some earphones.

Thanks a lot 

Oct 31, 2012 at 7:38 AM Post #2 of 3
check out the xb90ex. they are just under 100 from accessory jack and are bassy, with wonderful mids and relaxed (still a bit sparkly) highs. bass never bleeds into mids and never gets bloated or uncontrolled. build seems really good - with massive flat cables, proper strain reliefs and aluminium/plastic housings. I've already tugged on the cables numerous times, set on the housings twice and nothing happened to them, except for the silicone tip coming off of one bud. They are great for every genre, as long as the recording/mastering quality is good. have really good, wide sound-stage and quite a good clarity and detailing

highly recommended.

you can also check out JVC FXD 80 for about the same money. I don't have those, but people swear by them :)

Oct 31, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #3 of 3
I second the XB90's.
Especially since I'm about to sell mine.
I need cash
etysmile.gif
il

Guilt tripping over purchasing them 2 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back