Ultrasone's commitment to customer service
Oct 21, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #271 of 299
all that ends wells
thanks for addressing the issue erik

Oct 21, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #272 of 299

Quote:
I agree with Napalm that it will take time to rebuild trust. I intend to do that.

A lot of people view a company as a living, breathing, faceless entity but the reality is that when new management comes in, it becomes a whole different company (though it might have the same name and products)  based upon the changes new management makes. Sometimes it becomes obvious to the public because new management members are superstars - Lee Iaccoca with Chrysler, Steve Jobs with Apple, etc. Sometimes the owner leaves and the company falters and loses their valued reputation (Greg Mackie leaving Mackie, Bob Moog leaving the original moog, etc). Either way, management can make or break a company.  I gave my number out becauseof my commitment to you all. This is not the same US Ultrasone.

Thanks for the kind words of support.

Randy

You sir, have gained my respect. 

Oct 21, 2010 at 8:52 PM Post #275 of 299

Quote:
I agree with Napalm that it will take time to rebuild trust. I intend to do that.

A lot of people view a company as a living, breathing, faceless entity but the reality is that when new management comes in, it becomes a whole different company ...

... I gave my number out because of my commitment to you all. This is not the same US Ultrasone.

Thanks for the kind words of support.

Randy

I guess you can now really say that Ultrasone has a "NEW" driver.
biggrin.gif
 (You have to follow the Pro900 thread to follow this one.
wink.gif
)

Or you can also say that this is a new Ultrasone "mod".
dt880smile.png

OK.  So I'm not really funny.

David, I hope you love your Limited's as much as I love my Pro900.  I wear them around proudly no matter what the non-headfi'ers out there have to say about their size.
cool.gif

Randy, welcome aboard and we hope to hear from you more often than any other past Ultrasone rep.  BTW, the lady that was on the Youtube video representing Ultrasone at the AV show, is she still with the company?  Just wondering.

Oct 21, 2010 at 9:19 PM Post #276 of 299

Quote:
I can't wait to find out if he wants to keep them, and maybe refund the other purchaser.. hmm

The other purchasher recieved his othe ED8 pair, so this one is for him to keep. I really hope that nothing like this will happen again, and once Im in the market for another pair again, I will check into Ultrasone.

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:50 PM Post #277 of 299
Its been a while since I read a longer post in full. Its a sad story and I hope it gets resolved in your favour. Could it be just the American HQ that is problematic? I think Fallen Angel once reported a similar issue he had with Ultrasone.

Oct 22, 2010 at 12:53 PM Post #278 of 299

Quote:
Its been a while since I read a longer post in full. Its a sad story and I hope it gets resolved in your favour. Could it be just the American HQ that is problematic? I think Fallen Angel once reported a similar issue he had with Ultrasone.

It has been resolved due to the installment of a new director of the US branch.
dt880smile.png

Oct 22, 2010 at 2:18 PM Post #279 of 299
Today should be the day David, congrats in advance!

Oct 22, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #280 of 299
This just is a lesson mess with one of us and you mess with all of us head-fiers. I was going to get some edition 8s and 10s and because of this thread I decided not to. Then because of the good response I changed my mind.  

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:16 PM Post #281 of 299

I also ordered some PRO750s because of the response by Randy and my other communications with him, after initially being turned off by the issue described by the OP.

I think the most important lesson is that a good many of us are willing to forgive a company's past mistakes if those mistakes are righted correctly and if the company's leadership makes a real commitment to improving customer service, as Randy did in his first post.
Quote:
This just is a lesson mess with one of us and you mess with all of us head-fiers. I was going to get some edition 8s and 10s and because of this thread I decided not to. Then because of the good response I changed my mind.  

Oct 22, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #282 of 299
Wow, seems like a real person and not a marketroid...  Let's hope the horror stories become a thing of the past.

Oct 23, 2010 at 3:28 AM Post #283 of 299

Quote:
I also ordered some PRO750s because of the response by Randy and my other communications with him, after initially being turned off by the issue described by the OP.

I think the most important lesson is that a good many of us are willing to forgive a company's past mistakes if those mistakes are righted correctly and if the company's leadership makes a real commitment to improving customer service, as Randy did in his first post.

the pro 750s are awesome, i hope you enjoy them.  Just remember to give them a few days of use to let your ears adjust to the Slogic sound, odds are strong at first if you havent heard slogic before that you might not enjoy it.  Trust me, give it a little bit of time
smily_headphones1.gif

C3P0 and Goku approved :3

Oct 23, 2010 at 5:02 AM Post #284 of 299
I'm just glad I'm not into Ultrasones.  But I'm happy to hear that Ultrasone is making amends, hopefully this sort of thing never happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back