Ultrasone is unbelievable...
Dec 14, 2009 at 3:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
Long story made short Ultrasone was suppose to send me a new set of ed8's which ultimately they did (although they screwed up the shipping but that is besides the point). What truly upsets me was I opened the box to find the headphones were not in the sheath at all and they were dirty of finger prints and the extension cord was not even in the box...I am sorry but when I pay a premium for headphones I don't like receiving a open box item with missing parts. Does Ultrasone truly give a damn about their customers at all?

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:15 AM Post #3 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Long story made short Ultrasone was suppose to send me a new set of ed8's which ultimately they did (although they screwed up the shipping but that is besides the point). What truly upsets me was I opened the box to find the headphones were not in the sheath at all and they were dirty of finger prints and the extension cord was not even in the box...I am sorry but when I pay a premium for headphones I don't like receiving a open box item with missing parts. Does Ultrasone truly give a damn about their customers at all?

That's interesting to hear; in my experience they were responsive and helpful albeit a bit slow. This was when I had an issue with the PRO 900 and they sent me a new pair of PRO 900, no open box crap.

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #5 of 39
Yeah I am following up on it but I was sorta pissed after they screwed up on the shipping which caused me not to have them for the whole weekend to come back and find they were open boxed. I mean I am not a rough guy about stuff like that but missing items is absolutely unacceptable in my book.

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #6 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmonaut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
was anybody else expecting something overwhelmingly positive?

I was thinking about it when I made the title but it really doesn't matter anyways I can say the ed8's are a very good can
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #7 of 39
From my reading, pardon my question, but your wording is indefinate.

Did you buy these? Or ask for a loan for review?

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:51 AM Post #8 of 39
I bought them from a authorized dealer but due to a series of events the ed8's were sent to me directly from Ultrasone instead of the dealer. So I did buy them sorry for any confusion.

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #9 of 39
Are you going to return them for an exchange? Or perhaps just keep them and see what they'll do to compensate you? Hopefully that is.

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:31 AM Post #10 of 39
I don't know I WANT to keep them because I waited for them for so long but I am not even sure they are new to met they look like they were handled and quite possibly used...for me the ideal situation would be to ship me a new set and then I return the old set after I get the new ones but I am waiting to hear back from them.

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:50 AM Post #12 of 39
I would demand a replacement personally. They screwed it up, so they should fix it.

Dec 14, 2009 at 5:12 AM Post #13 of 39
Send them back. There is no excuse for the poor condition. Have you contacted them since receiving them? See what kind of resolution they offer. If they are worth their salt they should bend over backward to your satisfaction. They should be eager to resolve this given that you can spend the premium-dollars elsewhere...There are great choices of HP's in that price range to be had, or less even.

Dec 14, 2009 at 5:47 AM Post #14 of 39
Yep if you guys jump over into ultrasone's premium forum I made a thread on there. I have hd800's coming in this week to demo side by side with the hd800's so we will see but yea I def. want a new set as these really seemed that they were handled inappropriately.

Dec 14, 2009 at 5:49 AM Post #15 of 39
Looking at your comments, ultrasone already lost one valued customer..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back