Ultrasone Edt. 9 head count!
Aug 2, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #16 of 208
Soon to be joining the ranks...broke down and ordered them today
icon10.gif

Looking forward to hearing them for myself. I held off for as long as I could...I'm so weak.
redface.gif

Aug 2, 2007 at 9:25 PM Post #17 of 208
Owner of #326

Aug 3, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #18 of 208
Owner of #304

Aug 3, 2007 at 4:04 PM Post #19 of 208
No number on mine. Can anyone post a pic of where their number is printed? I know mine don't have it, but am curious to see.

Also, the headband has wire in it, as if for single entry cans. Anyone else spot wire in the ends of the headband when they rotate the cups?

Oh yeah, I love mine enough to spend thousands getting the most out of them.

Aug 3, 2007 at 5:33 PM Post #23 of 208
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenkelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No number on mine. Can anyone post a pic of where their number is printed? I know mine don't have it, but am curious to see.

Also, the headband has wire in it, as if for single entry cans. Anyone else spot wire in the ends of the headband when they rotate the cups?

Oh yeah, I love mine enough to spend thousands getting the most out of them.

It's probably they (Edt.9 with numbers) were intend to be limited edition and when Ultrasone manufacture realized that sales went really well, they just continuing to make them but without numbers.

Also does it printed somewhere on HP were it been made?

Aug 3, 2007 at 11:26 PM Post #24 of 208
I just bought these, number 296 (they seem to be numbered for the Japanese market? Got them in Tokyo), driven by Opera. I was shocked when I saw the bits of wire behind the earcups, but since I am not the only one to have that, I feel relieved now!
arnaud.

Aug 4, 2007 at 3:22 AM Post #26 of 208
Count me in!

Aug 4, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #27 of 208
Two pairs here...no numbers....The numbers are not in all of them, the ones sold in US so far had no numbers AFAIK, none of them...till now, two batches and no numbers, but a third is comming let's see...

A name tag is a metal plate chromed, not plastic, of course the cups are plastic, and the rest is plastic, except the headband that should have some steel blade inside...

BTW Rudi has another pair and an Edition 7 as well, so count him in.....

Aug 4, 2007 at 3:47 AM Post #28 of 208
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Two pairs here...no numbers....The numbers are not in all of them, the ones sold in US so far had no numbers AFAIK, none of them...till now, two batches and no numbers, but a third is comming let's see...

A name tag is a metal plate chromed, not plastic, of course the cups are plastic, and the rest is plastic, except the headband that should have some steel blade inside...

BTW Rudi has another pair and an Edition 7 as well, so count him in.....

Actually...the pair I received today has the #348 on the cups. These came from a US retailer.

Aug 4, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #29 of 208
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif

of course the cups are plastic, and the rest is plastic, except the headband that should have some steel blade inside...

What do you mean Sov? The chromw surface with ULTRASONE written on it is, as you say, metal, but the surrounding "cup", the black chrome plated part, right around to, and including where the leather cups attach is metal too, or if it is is plastic, it is plastic with a very high iron content as a magnet sticks to it!

I posted pics of it from the inside in a post above. Definitely metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back