Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 5 EB (Extended Bass) only $110 shipped!
Jan 17, 2010 at 11:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

UniversalRemonster

Head-Fier
Jan 17, 2010 at 11:53 PM Post #2 of 9
Are you sure those aren't fake? Bulk item, no packaging... makes me feel suspicious.

Jan 18, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 9
Also UM couldn't do a 5 driver or any additional driver model for me. And indeed the way mine turned out there is hardly *any* room in there for an additional driver. *Maybe* 1. But there's no way they could fit an additional two drivers in there.

Jan 18, 2010 at 1:02 AM Post #5 of 9
does anyone know how one might go at acquiring these in bulk? i'm led to think they're fake unless UE does in fact sell in bulk for some odd reason. they may also be "b-stocK" or something along those lines..

Jan 18, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninkul /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Super Fi*

But UM can only add single drivers for certain models.. I dont think SF5 was one of them.

Yeah, Super and Triple Fis could have additional drivers, but the Super.fi 5 EB's can NOT support an extra driver. There simply isn't enough room in that little case.

Jan 18, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by rune-san /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, Super and Triple Fis could have additional drivers, but the Super.fi 5 EB's can NOT support an extra driver. There simply isn't enough room in that little case.

Not true according to UM. It obviously depends on the size of your ears but they can get extra drivers in there.

May 19, 2010 at 12:30 PM Post #9 of 9
They can fit an additional mid driver making it a 3 driver custom.
1 dynamic
2 balanced armatures.
Just been talking to sam and that is confirmed.
Sound like the ultimate 'fun' custom. Right up my alley.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back