Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Feb 13, 2013 at 4:33 PM Post #7,818 of 9,690
I find it veiled when I connect iPhone4s to E17 using LOD and sound awesume when I double amp using headphone out to E17

Feb 13, 2013 at 5:19 PM Post #7,819 of 9,690
Quote:
hmmm thanks for the lead, I checked the reviews on amazon and it seems like a good cable overall. Only problem is many reviews state that the cable broke quickly. I'll consider

np, I think you can find the original UE cable if you search on the web :wink: (one time I've seen it on Amazon.co.uk - I'm from Europe ;D)

Anyway I've just bought the Turbine Copper Pro for 190 €! hoping that I do not miss my loved TF10

Feb 13, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #7,820 of 9,690
Quote:
np, I think you can find the original UE cable if you search on the web :wink: (one time I've seen it on Amazon.co.uk - I'm from Europe ;D)

Anyway I've just bought the Turbine Copper Pro for 190 €! hoping that I do not miss my loved TF10

Why did you settled for the Turbine Copper? Just curious what kind of music you are listening to.

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #7,821 of 9,690
Quote:
hmmm thanks for the lead, I checked the reviews on amazon and it seems like a good cable overall. Only problem is many reviews state that the cable broke quickly. I'll consider

Depending on how long you're willing to wait, the Dark Lord Teflon cable from Sunricky on eBay is another good option that I can personally vouch for. It's a good cable for about $35 plus shipping.

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #7,822 of 9,690
Quote:
Depending on how long you're willing to wait, the Dark Lord Teflon cable from Sunricky on eBay is another good option that I can personally vouch for. It's a good cable for about $35 plus shipping.

I ordered one 2 days ago, since it seems my 2nd Fiio cable is going down. Going to be a very long 2 weeks waiting for it. Total price $40.18.

Feb 14, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #7,824 of 9,690
Quote:
quote.gif

Why did you settled for the Turbine Copper? Just curious what kind of music you are listening to.

I listen mainly metal and rock but I don't regret anything. I've read that they're well balanced headphones with hemphasis on bass.

I choose the copper for:
190 € price instead of 300-400 €
Cool look
Brand new
Sound quality that should be great
Plenty of accessories

inviato dal mio astro-note 2

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #7,825 of 9,690
Quote:
The TF10s seem a bit source finicky to me. As far as synergy goes. Anyone else think this? They sound awesome with my Clip+ and Ele DAC, but downright veiled at times out of my E7 and HM-101.

Only recently discovered their awesome pairing with the Clip. What took me so long?

Yes I do agree with you about the TF10s being a bit source finicky. Personally, I have the reshelled tf10s. They are a pretty awesome sounding piece, especially with Twag cables. Simply detailed and thumpy bass it has.

Having quite an array of sources on my own, I have an Ipod Classic, Clip Zip with a studio V on the way to me! Can't wait to see what the experience will be like with the Studio  V

No matter what, the differences are pretty significant definitely! 

Feb 14, 2013 at 6:45 AM Post #7,827 of 9,690
Quote:
Having some fit issues I would change my tf10 with other IEM's. I'm looking at UE700 or X10i but I've never heard theese headphones.. what would you choose?

Maybe you can try the flip flop mod? Worked for me before I reshelled it :)

Already tried it.. no way!

Feb 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #7,829 of 9,690
Quote:
Haha that bad? Hmm what issues do you encounter with the flip mod? Maybe you have to try to insert it while pulling your earlobe then releasing it when the iem is in? And what tips are you using may I ask?

Trust me.. I've tried EVERYTHING; put-on and withdraw from sale many times, hoping to find the right way to wear them. I've tried in every way, every mod that I've found on internet. 
I used the TF for half a year, but everytime I used them I became crazy. 1st for that crappy cable, very strong but too tangle; 2nd for their big size. The're simply pull off continually.

Somethimes I've found the right fit but I need something more comfortable now 
size]

I sold my TF yesterday and I'll miss them 
size]

Feb 14, 2013 at 9:32 AM Post #7,830 of 9,690
Quote:
Trust me.. I've tried EVERYTHING; put-on and withdraw from sale many times, hoping to find the right way to wear them. I've tried in every way, every mod that I've found on internet. 
I used the TF for half a year, but everytime I used them I became crazy. 1st for that crappy cable, very strong but too tangle; 2nd for their big size. The're simply pull off continually.

Somethimes I've found the right fit but I need something more comfortable now 
size]

I sold my TF yesterday and I'll miss them 
size]

Oh my what a shame haha. What did you replace them with? Heard the GR07s are quite a good in comparison with the tf10s. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back