Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 7:46 PM Post #212 of 1,260
If they do discontinue them, I guess I will have some nice gifts to give out in the future, assuming they actually show up, the TF10s, that is, not my gift recipients. But even so, they will hold value because they are head and shoulders better than any other $100 IEMs, is my guess. People who know phones will still want to get them even if they are $149-$179 on ebay, for example.

However, if Amazon and Logitech continue to flood the market with them, they will be worth $99.99, and not much more. At least those of us who bought multiple sets will be able to recoup our cash. I was thinking a reshell with that Florida company, and a great custom for around $200. Not bad.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:50 PM Post #213 of 1,260
greetings
I can't get them delivered into Ontario where I live, but have a friend who lives in Buffalo so will get them shipped to her. If anyone else in southern Ontario wants me to get them for you, drop me a line before they go. I thought about buying a bunch and re-selling them in Ontario for a slight profit, but 'tis the season and all that so take advantage before my Scrooge like tendencies kick back in!

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #215 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could someone do a quick +/- on TF10s and RE0s? I'm guessing RE0s are more comfortable and have better isolation...

I've never heard either one, but with the Comply tips the TF10's likely will isolate as well as the RE0 if not better. But with the option of custom shells molded to fit your ears, the TF10 (if you can get a pair at the sale price) screams WINNER to me.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:06 PM Post #216 of 1,260
Back in stock on Amazon right now but with a Dec 19 ship date!

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:08 PM Post #218 of 1,260
How good is the bass and soundstage on these?

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #219 of 1,260
Cha Ching. Merry Xmas to myself.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:11 PM Post #220 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've never heard either one, but with the Comply tips the TF10's likely will isolate as well as the RE0 if not better. But with the option of custom shells molded to fit your ears, the TF10 (if you can get a pair at the sale price) screams WINNER to me.

But they're disposable, which I'm kind of turned off by.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #221 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by mhdena /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got 2 of the mic ones and a couple of the non mic ones, how do you go about getting custom shells?

Contact Fisher in Florida or Unique Melody in China. They both have threads that usually stay somewhere in the first couple of pages. Contact info is on the first page of each of those threads.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #222 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakydrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
greetings
I can't get them delivered into Ontario where I live, but have a friend who lives in Buffalo so will get them shipped to her. If anyone else in southern Ontario wants me to get them for you, drop me a line before they go. I thought about buying a bunch and re-selling them in Ontario for a slight profit, but 'tis the season and all that so take advantage before my Scrooge like tendencies kick back in!

PM'd

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #224 of 1,260
The price is back up high on amazon
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back