Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor Remastered Giveaway
Aug 29, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #76 of 80
  Congrats Timothy! If you are reading this thread at all, you should get back to us when you get them in and give us your opinion!

Dammit Clem! Lol. My name is Tim, and when I read your post I thought "Holy crap! Could I have won??" Then I looked above your post and saw Timothy J... My last name doesn't start J. Talk about going from high to low super quick, lol.

Aug 29, 2016 at 10:35 PM Post #77 of 80
Oh man, that's rough. Sorry it was off by a last name. Too bad it isn't all the Tims in the contest, right? Though I'd prefer if my name was added as well.

Aug 29, 2016 at 10:59 PM Post #78 of 80
Ah well, at least I got to think I won for half a sec, lol. Here's to the other Timothy, may he enjoy his new UE's!
beerchug.gif

Sep 3, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #80 of 80
I hope to see another contest by any ciem company (another one by UE would be great). I just don't have enough money right now, and I finally got approved for LASIK or PRK. While I would seriously love a new set of ciem, the option to finally not have to wear glasses, and to buy whatever sunglasses I want, is slightly higher on my list of "What can I spend money on and continue to be broke?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back