UK Amazon Bargain Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 15, 2007 at 11:08 AM Post #16 of 29
Dec 15, 2007 at 8:46 PM Post #19 of 29
it is a shame. They appear to be shipping to Denmark, but for some reasons they will not accept my shipping address. Quite weird. . .

Dec 18, 2007 at 10:55 AM Post #21 of 29
Bump, as this is a great deal.

Just got one myself, thanks for the top tip!

Dec 18, 2007 at 11:08 AM Post #22 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My god they're giving them away....Just ordered one myself, I don;t need it but at that price I can have a play with it and stick it on ebay.

Exactly what i was planning to do aswell
cool.gif

Dec 18, 2007 at 6:51 PM Post #23 of 29
Well i got mine today and compared to the 1G shuffle its SQ is not as impressive to me. The vocals sound more recessed and overall clarity isn't quite as good (bass isn't very clean). Probably give it to my brother as a christmas present though
smily_headphones1.gif
Not a bad player, but certainly not replacing my shuffle.

Dec 19, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #24 of 29
Did you make sure you switched SRS off as its on by default?
I cant tell the difference between this and my 1g shuffle when volume is matched in a blind test.
The biggest differnce to me is that the volume steps on the Xseven are quite large around 19 to 20.

Dec 19, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #25 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by doomlordis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you make sure you switched SRS off as its on by default?
I cant tell the difference between this and my 1g shuffle when volume is matched in a blind test.
The biggest differnce to me is that the volume steps on the Xseven are quite large around 19 to 20.

I agree. Mine came today as well and the frist thing i done was to turn all that rubbish off. As for sound i think its very good, a lot better than i was expecting.

Fair enough it wont replace an ipod but at less than £20 you could take it to the gym or work and not have to worry about losing or breaking it.

Dec 19, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #26 of 29
Ah i totally missed that can't believe it, thank you for pointing that out! Well now its sounding much much nicer.. Everything is separated again, vocals have come back and all of that bass has gone.. Actually very impressed! I'd say it might be keeping after all
wink.gif
I would have to agree with the volume jumps i'm currently at 18 with UM2's, 19 is a big step up and isn't bearable.. 18 is just about perfect if not a little loud but certainly not deafening
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 2:15 PM Post #27 of 29
Help
Can any of you guys help me out with the firmware for the above.
Had it 1 day and it goes to the Welcome screen and then switches off.
Battery is fully charged.
Perhaps its the Dat file I need.
Rob

Dec 12, 2008 at 5:37 PM Post #28 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraxinus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Help
Can any of you guys help me out with the firmware for the above.
Had it 1 day and it goes to the Welcome screen and then switches off.
Battery is fully charged.
Perhaps its the Dat file I need.
Rob

Send it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back