UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April)
Jan 9, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #91 of 981
I just joined Head-Fi and this looks like something I'd love to attend. Do I sign up or just turn up on the day?
Also, any members living in Brighton?
At the moment I have a PonoPlayer, Fiio X3 and Sennheiser Momentum but I'm interested in the new Audeze EL-8 and need to audition more cans.

All the best,
Andreas

Hi Andreas.  Welcome to Head-Fi (sorry about your wallet!).   Posting on this thread (or sending Andy or I a PM) is enough - You will be most welcome at the meet...it's a great way to try out lots of kit and meet other members.  See you there! 
biggrin.gif

Jan 11, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #92 of 981
Raffle update

Oliver from Epiphany Acoustics - http://epiphany-acoustics.co.uk/ - has kindly donated an EHP-O2Di to the raffle. The EHP-O2Di is an integrated headphone amp/DAC with RCA sockets. 

But wait, there's more... he's also donating a pair of Atratus III RCA interconnects too. 

Both items will be available to demo at the meet prior to them being raffled. Incidentally, I use the Atratus III and at £100 for a 1 metre pair they're outstandingly good value.
L3000.gif

Jan 11, 2015 at 6:14 AM Post #93 of 981
As today is raffle SUPER SUNDAY I'll be announcing another prize update later this evening...

Jan 11, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #98 of 981
Raffle update 2

Mr. Toxicity himself, Frank has kindly donated a HiFiMan HE400 headphone, a headphone stand, and a £150 voucher to be redeemed against a cable from his range of superlative aftermarket headphone cables. 

Jan 11, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #100 of 981
Raffle teaser & COMPETITION TIME

Next week I'll be announcing 2 superb raffle prizes both amplification related.

To win £20 of meet raffle tickets (10 tickets @ £2 each) identify the equipment product name, then for the second clue name the audio company. They are two separate items/companies. First correct thread answer wins.

Clues:

1. Mass participation produces a seed requiring photosynthesis germination to...
2. A Premiership football manager shares this audio company's surname.

Good luck! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back