UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.
Apr 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM Post #256 of 1,381

Quote:
lewisthemusician,

You deserve to win something for your bare faced cheekiness!  
darthsmile.gif

Cheers,

Andy. 

is it valuable? 
deadhorse.gif

Apr 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #259 of 1,381
What we really need is a famous person to draw the raffle. Anybody here famous? (Being in The Bill doesn't count, sorry.)

Apr 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM Post #260 of 1,381
Failing famous, infamous will do.

basshead.gif

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:
What we really need is a famous person to draw the raffle. Anybody here famous? (Being in The Bill doesn't count, sorry.)

Apr 20, 2012 at 5:21 AM Post #263 of 1,381

Quote:

Quote:
I'm known for making youtube videos, on the samsung galaxy s, and have quite a few views, even a fan page.
Does that count? 
tongue.gif

how many subs?

i might get done for "advertising"

1.3k subs on my tech channel with 1.3m views
1.6k subs on my gaming channel with 1.3m views

It's not the subs for me that count - it's the cheer about of views.
I see people with 100k views and 5k subs....

Apr 20, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #264 of 1,381

Quote:

i might get done for "advertising"

1.3k subs on my tech channel with 1.3m views
1.6k subs on my gaming channel with 1.3m views

It's not the subs for me that count - it's the cheer about of views.
I see people with 100k views and 5k subs....

okay you win, my tech channel has 500 subs and only like 200k views lol but then again I never really did much on it

however, in terms of subs per view ratio, i win :D

Apr 20, 2012 at 6:37 AM Post #265 of 1,381

Quote:
okay you win, my tech channel has 500 subs and only like 200k views lol but then again I never really did much on it

however, in terms of subs per view ratio, i win :D

lol - its not about competition bro :)
That's great, good job on your channel! :)

As I said, i don't pay attention about sub to view ratio.
The honours I have list longer than I can write (embeds on website, mentions from companies - that's where my achievements lie)

Anyway, let's not be too off topic brother - PM me if you wanna chat :)!

Apr 20, 2012 at 6:42 AM Post #266 of 1,381

Quote:

that is helpful, thank you fro clearing it up :)
I hope I can make it..but highly doubt I will be able to travel all the way up north.

Any ideas on train times from central london to their?

It's in Cambridge, it's not exactly 'way up north' heh. Trains are pretty frequent from there to London as I think a lot of people commute.  It takes just over an hour and tickets can be had for under £20 each way.  If you don't have a lot of stuff to bring then that's a really good option.  I'm hoping to find a group driving up from London to carpool with as I have quite a bit of stuff to bring with me (mainly the valve headphone amp, which needs to be boxed up to travel safely).

Apr 20, 2012 at 7:27 AM Post #268 of 1,381

Quote:

It's in Cambridge, it's not exactly 'way up north' heh. Trains are pretty frequent from there to London as I think a lot of people commute.  It takes just over an hour and tickets can be had for under £20 each way.  If you don't have a lot of stuff to bring then that's a really good option.  I'm hoping to find a group driving up from London to carpool with as I have quite a bit of stuff to bring with me (mainly the valve headphone amp, which needs to be boxed up to travel safely).

anywhere above London is "way up north" lol

Apr 20, 2012 at 8:25 AM Post #270 of 1,381
It's Friday treat time...

As I mentioned in a previous post Halide Design - http://www.halidedesign.com/ - are sending over there DAC HD for audition at the meet. This is good news, the even better news is that after some discussion they don't want it back, so it's going into the raffle!

L3000.gif

Cheers,

Andy. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back