Ugly Headphones!
Oct 25, 2007 at 12:19 PM Post #33 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by ueyteuor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think those look awesome! as well as jack floats.. just because they are not like any other headphone and unique..

how do those mp quarts sound though??

Well jecklin did design them.

They sound pretty good. Bass rolls off under 100hz of course, but soundstage is excellent.

Oct 25, 2007 at 12:43 PM Post #34 of 61
Right now, I'm not listening to music. I look up and I see all four headphones proudly resting on their stands. Beautiful sight.

My setup has a mirrored wall to my right. All I need to do is take a glance and I see myself. They all look horrible on me at least.

Oct 25, 2007 at 1:39 PM Post #35 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We have a winner!
tongue.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 5:48 PM Post #37 of 61
^^^^^^^^^^
"Take me to your leader."

Oct 25, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #38 of 61
They are not mine, but couldn't resist to post a pic. You put these in your garden instead of scarecrow - guarantee no bird in vicinity - they'll think these are some giant amazonian poisonous froggies.
tongue.gif

SCRGIRastalarge.jpg

Oct 25, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #40 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ma662_alt.jpg

i second that...

i just get sick every single time i see someone wearing those headphones... maybe it's because i know the cord leads to an Ipod...
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2007 at 12:11 AM Post #41 of 61
Don't forget my daughter's headphones:

Oct 26, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #45 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
K1000'S are sooooo ugly. I'm amazed that dude.. (who looks like Chris Klein from the American pie movies) ..actually wore them around town I think he made a video.......

[size=small]Edit: Oh yes here it is,.[/size]. Neil Peart is the guy ..Classic
blink.gif
biggrin.gif
:>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-aycjInKEM

you have to be kidding... k1000 are the most awesome headphones i have ever seen, besides the jacklin floats... k1k + original jacklin floats are the best looking headphones imo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back