Ugh. UE TF10's
Jun 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

wolfetan44

Headphoneus Supremus
So I changed my cable on my TF10's to a westone cable. And the sound in the right ear is still louder than the one in the left. Its so annoying! i have to squeeze the left earbud to get it loud. What should I do? Does UE have good customer service?

Jun 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #5 of 8
I did a live online chat with a CSR when I had issues with mine, it was fine. I ended up getting mine replaced from the person I bought them from on here, but the CSR told me it was under warranty and would be replaced if I had gone that route.

Jun 12, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
IMO, the worst customer support in the world...

My experience back when they were still selling the super.fi 5 pro... well it wasn't great.

Logitech CS is somewhat questionable, cheap and outsourced - but what can you expect really? I had a cable go bad under warranty, but the ridiculous procedure they gave me for replacement (can't remember ATM) made it easier to just pay $20 and purchase the replacement cable from their website.

If that's any indication, but still not the worst CS experience i've ever had.

OP, are you sure you have the cables oriented correctly?

Jun 12, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
My experience back when they were still selling the super.fi 5 pro... well it wasn't great.

Logitech CS is somewhat questionable, cheap and outsourced - but what can you expect really? I had a cable go bad under warranty, but the ridiculous procedure they gave me for replacement (can't remember ATM) made it easier to just pay $20 and purchase the replacement cable from their website.

If that's any indication, but still not the worst CS experience i've ever had.

OP, are you sure you have the cables oriented correctly?

Yes. Ive had problems with the left one forever. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back