UFOs Are Real, Now What?
Nov 29, 2023 at 5:32 AM Post #198 of 231
It always strikes me as European that UFOs (as being extraterrestrial life) are mostly seen in English speaking countries, namely certain parts of the USA, UK and Australia. Russia comes 4th place. It's almost coincidence they most often show up in certain places. People here who believe in/saw UFOs are the same who say COVID-19 is caused by 5G, the earth is flat and the iluminati is real.

Nov 29, 2023 at 5:45 AM Post #199 of 231
It always strikes me as European that UFOs (as being extraterrestrial life) are mostly seen in English speaking countries, namely certain parts of the USA, UK and Australia. Russia comes 4th place. It's almost coincidence they most often show up in certain places. People here who believe in/saw UFOs are the same who say COVID-19 is caused by 5G, the earth is flat and the iluminati is real.
Thats not true at all.

Nov 29, 2023 at 6:39 AM Post #200 of 231

Well the West has some very advanced tech that the public aren't privy to.

Nov 29, 2023 at 11:12 AM Post #201 of 231
Not true. I suggest reading UFO's: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials go on the record by Leslie Kean.

The worst part of this is having all the skeptics completely overlook facts that have been willfully obfuscated by the same US government and media.
Internally within global governments there are groups that know about crash retrievals of both bodies and craft but for some reason (many speculations) have even managed to go as far as murder in order to keep this suppressed.

I know; "trust me bro" doesn't work on either side.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2023 at 8:39 PM Post #202 of 231
Dec 4, 2023 at 1:25 AM Post #203 of 231
So nobody bit on my "our government would never be that open, we must be in another dimension" angle to wrangle the Mandela Effect into this as a possibility....

Once it was deny, deny, deny. Now I'm suspicious of all this openness that's going on.

Hmmm...

Snowden thinks it's a shell game:

Project Bluebeam on deck

I think the truth lies somewhere between what we've been told, can see for ourselves and an esoteric aspect that is, or would be, considered the lunatic fringe by most.

Best to see what leads me to that opinion and makeup your own mind.The Why Files has a new video this week that casts a wide net and catches most of them. Including the destruction of our old Universe, but not by CERN: The current theory put forth is the UFOs are our future selves, from two different timelines.

Other videos like the one about the soul catcher lines up with the Arcons talked about on a new channel I just found tonight, Library of the Untold. He picks up where they left off on the esoteric end. I've only watched these two but it all comes together. Or not.

Look at my avatar...
:wink:

When you see it all it kind of falls into place as to what may be happening.
Buckle up, Rocket Rangers, it's gonna be a wild ride...

I was there,

Kiel Auditorium in St. Louis, that is.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024 at 7:10 PM Post #204 of 231
Can't say that I believe one way or the other. I did ,however, have a friend years ago that was convinced that he'd been abducted multiple times at night during his childhood and adolescent years. He wouldn't actually discuss the details with us and was obviously terrified.

Jan 19, 2024 at 3:55 PM Post #205 of 231
I see that someone in the know has now described the TicTac as looking like a propane tank.

I have never seen a ghost, demon, alien, boogieman or flying saucer. But in the mid 70s I did see what looked like a propane tank just above the tree, floating like a proverbial lead balloon stationary against the wind with no sound or anything to discern it from one but a rod about a quarter of the length that looked like it had been tacked on to the bottom of the thing sideways to the ..propane tank with a white light on each end and a red and green light on the ends of the ... propane tank..

I never did think it was from a place beyond space or that I had seen a flying saucer. Because it just didn't look like it or what I thought a flying saucer would look like.

I did think it looked like it was something made here and a... propane tank. I could have thrown a rock and hit it and is a good thing I didn't have a gun on me because looks like I would have been in big trouble. Propane is an explosive.

Live long and prosperski.

ufo900.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2024 at 4:06 PM Post #206 of 231
I see that someone in the know has now described the TicTac as looking like a propane tank.

I have never seen a ghost, demon, alien, boogieman or flying saucer. But in the mid 70s I did see what looked like a propane tank just above the tree, floating like a proverbial lead balloon stationary against the wind with no sound or anything t discern it from one but a rod about a quarter of the length that looked like it had been tacked on to the bottom of the thing sideways to the ..propane tank with a white light on each end and a red and green light on the ends on the ... propane tank..

I never did think it was from a place beyond space or that I had seen a flying saucer. Because it just didn't look like it or what I thought a flying sauce would look like.

I did think it looked like it was something made here and a... propane tank. I could have thrown a rock and hit it and is a good thing I didn't have a gun on me because looks like I would have been in big trouble. Propane is an explosive.

Live long and prosperski.

ufo900.jpg
According to my knowledge...these trans-medium vehicles are geometrically shaped. Like cylinders with convex ends. The geometry is suddenly broken by an antennae-like appendage.

tictacpill.jpg

Jan 19, 2024 at 4:19 PM Post #207 of 231
The rod would have been at a 90 degree angle to the propane tank. About 6 feet long to the cylinder which was maybe 30 feet long at most, 5-6 feet wide and dull grey like a... propane tank

That one looks like it has legs with feet and is running across the water like a Jesus Lizard. :p

Jan 19, 2024 at 5:54 PM Post #208 of 231
Once it was deny, deny, deny. Now I'm suspicious of all this openness that's going on.

Lemmy had it all worked out years ago:

Don't take them in, you don't know where they been
'Cause it's a complex plan.
Allow me to share my funny thinking since This is an interesting thread and topic, which I used to have a lot of interests in back when I was a young kid and fascinated by science and science fictions. Since studying in some technology fields and more about science matters, together with the motivations from governments of “equipping the medias outlets and weaponizing them” to supporting their own agendas. Also, I learned that, history isn’t all as written or told, but rather written and biased by the victorious, and told by them.

Forgive me, but consider me being very skeptical of all the UFO and aliens and so on. I do believe that there is some very bad things going on in the world, and in order to gaslighting it, they are throwing more confusing into the atmosphere.

What I believe is based on logic. For example, in this infinite universe with infinite possibilities and so on, we can not simply be the only sentinel kind or intelligent one. However, in order to encounter one another, the vast spaces would make it almost impossible, not completely impossible, but almost. How so ? Because, if it was within an affordable reason to reach other life forms, war would have happened, because of greed and desires. You can debate that what if the aliens have evolved over greed and desires ? Well, then they couldn’t evolve, because they couldn’t be motivated to improvements, in a word "perfection". If so, they couldn’t exist in this universe where matters and energy are simply trading forms/charges/entangle to one another or "imperfection and continuously interacting". Therefore, if such aliens existed, they are not of this universe. If they are from or able to exist in this universe, then they would have been bounded by this universe physics and laws, the entanglements and interchangeable interactions, be our universe matters, and no longer able to escape. We will cycle back again to greed and desire.

So, as greed and desire go, and aliens exist but carry these aspects, then within their limits, a single species may be the only dominant one and erase the rest and be by themselves, and that could possibly be human. Even if they used to self destruct and had the meaning to survive apocalyptic events, and or erasing their own history, the fact remains that in a whole wide range of space, this species would be the only one. So much as that reaching the other would be impossible…. Or even if it was possible, they would have had zero means to go back to their planets. Let’s say if they were meant to reach us from 10 light years, and nothing travel at the speed of light, then they could have taken as long as several hundred years over several generations to reach us, which extinguish any meanings for such species to be holding onto the ideas of dominating us or invasion, then they couldn’t go back to their planet as it may not even exist anymore by then. So, they could have been here, stay here, and teach us what we know. Us as in Humanity or we could have been an engineered Ape, and a few of these supreme Intelligences are walking among us. Then this supports the idea of society constructions.

Society constructions: Leaders, followers, governments, the elitists, the power that be. The folks or the few that manipulate the society and keep us in control, aka to dictate Gold as a valuable and tangible materials, or the USD....etc... you probably know what I am trying to say.

Now, even if, all of the possibilities scenarios were to happened, that just means our circle of interactions toward other beings are to the extreme range, and can no longer reach one another enough to interact, just like magnets being out of range. Then it would be impossible to have such sighting of what we could deem ET and their Spacecrafts. Yes, UFO exist, because it is simply Unidentified Objects. I know personally that military secret craft which were being tested could have accidentally flew out of their parameters and be spotted, unknown to the people, and people called it UFO, that doesnt mean it is ET.

In my Conclusion, I believe ET exist, but not in the possible range that could interact with us. Possibly they are here, within us, teaching us, guiding us, manipulating us, control our society behind our governments king/queen...etc...and help us progress in technology. Simply put, they are Human but elitist being, and no longer considered ET.

Then again, why are we here at this point, of being gaslighted from the on going wars, the UFO, the covid....etc... ? There is something going on

Speaking of the movie interstellar, space-time, gravity. I do believe that time arrow is a single direction, and hence gravity existed. It also means that our universe will eventually come to an end where matters/energies are no longer interacting and became perfectly balanced.... We dont know when, but, it also means that time travelling is impossible. Therefore, I dont believe that UFO could possibly be of other advanced being, time travelling to us. Because, if it was possible, then greed and desires would have messed up a lot of things... the same as our universe and it self interactions/exchanges between energies and matters.

Grabbing a bottle of wine**

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2024 at 9:00 PM Post #209 of 231
Allow me to share my funny thinking since This is an interesting thread and topic, which I used to have a lot of interests in back when I was a young kid and fascinated by science and science fictions. Since studying in some technology fields and more about science matters, together with the motivations from governments of “equipping the medias outlets and weaponizing them” to supporting their own agendas. Also, I learned that, history isn’t all as written or told, but rather written and biased by the victorious, and told by them.

Forgive me, but consider me being very skeptical of all the UFO and aliens and so on. I do believe that there is some very bad things going on in the world, and in order to gaslighting it, they are throwing more confusing into the atmosphere.

What I believe is based on logic. For example, in this infinite universe with infinite possibilities and so on, we can not simply be the only sentinel kind or intelligent one. However, in order to encounter one another, the vast spaces would make it almost impossible, not completely impossible, but almost. How so ? Because, if it was within an affordable reason to reach other life forms, war would have happened, because of greed and desires. You can debate that what if the aliens have evolved over greed and desires ? Well, then they couldn’t evolve, because they couldn’t be motivated to improvements, in a word "perfection". If so, they couldn’t exist in this universe where matters and energy are simply trading forms/charges/entangle to one another or "imperfection and continuously interacting". Therefore, if such aliens existed, they are not of this universe. If they are from or able to exist in this universe, then they would have been bounded by this universe physics and laws, the entanglements and interchangeable interactions, be our universe matters, and no longer able to escape. We will cycle back again to greed and desire.

So, as greed and desire go, and aliens exist but carry these aspects, then within their limits, a single species may be the only dominant one and erase the rest and be by themselves, and that could possibly be human. Even if they used to self destruct and had the meaning to survive apocalyptic events, and or erasing their own history, the fact remains that in a whole wide range of space, this species would be the only one. So much as that reaching the other would be impossible…. Or even if it was possible, they would have had zero means to go back to their planets. Let’s say if they were meant to reach us from 10 light years, and nothing travel at the speed of light, then they could have taken as long as several hundred years over several generations to reach us, which extinguish any meanings for such species to be holding onto the ideas of dominating us or invasion, then they couldn’t go back to their planet as it may not even exist anymore by then. So, they could have been here, stay here, and teach us what we know. Us as in Humanity or we could have been an engineered Ape, and a few of these supreme Intelligences are walking among us. Then this supports the idea of society constructions.

Society constructions: Leaders, followers, governments, the elitists, the power that be. The folks or the few that manipulate the society and keep us in control, aka to dictate Gold as a valuable and tangible materials, or the USD....etc... you probably know what I am trying to say.

Now, even if, all of the possibilities scenarios were to happened, that just means our circle of interactions toward other beings are to the extreme range, and can no longer reach one another enough to interact, just like magnets being out of range. Then it would be impossible to have such sighting of what we could deem ET and their Spacecrafts. Yes, UFO exist, because it is simply Unidentified Objects. I know personally that military secret craft which were being tested could have accidentally flew out of their parameters and be spotted, unknown to the people, and people called it UFO, that doesnt mean it is ET.

In my Conclusion, I believe ET exist, but not in the possible range that could interact with us. Possibly they are here, within us, teaching us, guiding us, manipulating us, control our society behind our governments king/queen...etc...and help us progress in technology. Simply put, they are Human but elitist being, and no longer considered ET.

Then again, why are we here at this point, of being gaslighted from the on going wars, the UFO, the covid....etc... ? There is something going on

Speaking of the movie interstellar, space-time, gravity. I do believe that time arrow is a single direction, and hence gravity existed. It also means that our universe will eventually come to an end where matters/energies are no longer interacting and became perfectly balanced.... We dont know when, but, it also means that time travelling is impossible. Therefore, I dont believe that UFO could possibly be of other advanced being, time travelling to us. Because, if it was possible, then greed and desires would have messed up a lot of things... the same as our universe and it self interactions/exchanges between energies and matters.

Grabbing a bottle of wine**
How do you know they are not ancient humans? :thinking: Plus sightings go back to 1945, its not a recent phenomenon...so its not just a present day smokescreen. :) Plus there is the issue of "Ancient Aliens" which is another whole can of worms...

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2024 at 3:38 AM Post #210 of 231
How do you know they are not ancient humans? :thinking:
The possibility they are our future selves coming back to do who knows what or engineer some event that will change their future at our expense.

Then there is the Simulation Theory that we are constructs in their Sim and how far down doe that rabbit hole go already been the topic of movies like World on a Wire, 13th Floor, and the highway scene from The Matrix Reloaded sword fighting an Agent on top of a Semi my dream life in the next Multiverse I slide into. There is no spoon there is no spoon...

Gravity being weak due to it seeping through from another dimension what CERN wants to investigate, and crank that mother up! Fiddling with different dimensions no more dangerous than mini black holes and the awesome strangelet I suppose.

Yes? No? Who can tell? Good and bad so relative...

More relative to me CERN having destroyed my dimension and ending up in this Second Class Cheap Imitation (Don't be fooled by cheap imitations - Tom Waits) where my nephew the Lutheran Minister surprising my Sister and her Hubby with saying it was the wolf and the lamb.when the three of us remember differently.

He can't help it because he is from this Dimension, it has always been the wolf and the lamb here, it was the lion and lamb in ours, and doesn't know he's a pod person. Evidently calling someone Poddy Piper a bad thing.

It's an exciting time to be alive and at this stage of the movie where it all comes together. One of the things that stick out for me is actually seeing talking heads on Cable News use DoubleSpeak live on TV, Uncle Joe talking about creating the Ministry of Truth resonates with me in ways you can't understand or relate to like I do as a Programmer. O'Brien was a Programmer.

I know that's off on a tangent and we have since slipped to another dimension with a different script, but how many fingers am I holding up, Poddy?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back