ue11只是个多国混血儿而已
Mar 29, 2010 at 12:36 AM Post #17 of 31
Quote:

既然论坛没有限制使用中文,为什么不可以打中文?我只是说如果您看不懂中文,估计得学习了才能 继续看下文而 已。看不看自愿的,没有任何强迫。写中文,我喜欢写这个文字,因此没有写英文,ok

Translation: The forum does not prohibit the use of Chinese, why can't I write Chinese? I'm just saying that if you can't understand Chinese, then I guess you should learn to continue understanding. Whether or not you read is your own choice, I didn't force you. As for writing Chinese, I like writing Chinese, that's why I didn't write it in English.

Do you think you're some kind of wise guy? Your attitude is unacceptable. I think you should be banned. Do realize that you're in an English forum, I believe the saying goes...when in Rome, do as the Romans do (入乡随俗).

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #21 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by gore.rubicon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that is a bit uncalled for

not really. That troll said something ten times worst than this in chinese.

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #22 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by gore.rubicon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that is a bit uncalled for

All jokes aside though, this being a majority English speaking forum, I think it's fair to assume that majority of people won't be able to understand a foreign language. I do see lots of non-native English members at least try and use English to communicate with others. Quite a jerkish thing to do and automatically assume everyone can read Chinese, even more to insult other members in a foreign language.

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #23 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by 检查用户 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
不懂中文的,多学习学习吧。
if you do not understand chinese,learn it and go on to read

总结一下ue11就是:

低频不如ie8的宽大自然,鼓面小

中频不如se530的醇厚圆润

高频不如er4的清新通透

总结一下就是各旗舰削弱版的混合体。

come from:¶ú»ú´ó¼Ò̳ È«Çò×î´óÖÐÎĶú»úÂÛ̳

I'll repost the OP's words in English. I hope the OP's follow up posts would be in English. I am also a Chinese, and please show some respect to the fellow head-fiers who don't understand Chinese.

"
To sum it up, the UE 11pro has:

a bass not as generous and spacious as the IE8,

a midrange not as full and lush as the se530

a treble not as transparent and extended as the ety er4 series.

it is a weakened mixture of the flagship universals.

Ok, now, based on a thread yesterday on a Chinese audiophile forum, I think the OP is the same poster in that thread who showed a lot of anger towards his new UE 11 because of the "extremely poor" craftsmanship of his particular unit. But again, I am basing this only on speculation.

If it was the case, I think the OP is just annoyed by his $1k purchase.

Mar 29, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #26 of 31
+1 BAN... 4 posts, all in this thread

Mar 29, 2010 at 1:26 AM Post #27 of 31
I can't help but noticing how funny the situation is. Someone's obviously willing to give his point of view on a particular product, maybe trying to get some help to get a better sonic experience or warn about a deceiving product. And in the same time, the posting is done in a language that only a small portion of our fellow head-fiers can understand, impeding any possible help. That's kind of schizophrenic
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 29, 2010 at 2:27 AM Post #30 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by choka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Insulting other people here like this is not appropriate, so, THE SAME TO YOU.

If I want to read Chinese, I'll go to a Chinese forum.

What's "你个2b"?
confused_face(1).gif

Thanks.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back