UE Tf10 / westone um 2 rc / westone 3 / shure se 425
Jan 6, 2012 at 7:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Samrulz00

New Head-Fier
I have a budget around $200-$250 .. Will use smartphone as my source..usually listen to trance , progressive , rock..  Any input will be greately appreciated. I have never owned any earphones costs more than $40.. Looking for something with detailed sound and with great bass..  Over the ear design n removable cable will be a huge + also if you have anything good for sale plz let me know

Thanks
Plz note i have never auditioned any of the earphones mentioned in the title..if you have other suggetions  or cheaper options plz  mention them

Jan 6, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #2 of 5
I can't speak for westones um2 or 3but westone 1's are really comfortable and so are the shure (e3c, e2c and the 530's) What I can say is I have medium size canals and the ultimate ears tf10 and the eb5's are nightmares.  Yes they sound good, but you will ALWAYS know when they are in.  

Jan 6, 2012 at 8:34 AM Post #3 of 5
I have small ears and TF10 are really comfortable. They fit great, but they look a little funny on you, as they are big they will stick out a little bit out of your ear. I would suggest TF10.

Jan 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #4 of 5
Thanks for the replies ... I do have medium/ small sized ears :frowning2:   Tf10 are good from the price point also i've seen in the reviews shure and westones are more comfortable .. What about the sound quality and good bass? A real bang for the buck 
bigsmile_face.gif

Any other brands or suggestions?

Jan 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #5 of 5
Small ears.

W3
UM2
TF10
SE424
in that order....

W3...big bold rich sound with plenty of bass, big soundstage but also his very crisp detailed treble.  Very fun IEM.  Midrange a bit recessed so vocals aren't perfect but if you like a BIG sound W3 is #1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back