UC Berkeley uses Grado!
Feb 28, 2003 at 1:33 AM Post #31 of 35
Wow, sony es cdp's, haha, now that'd be nice. Sadly you don't get to check out the cd's. You can actually only take one at a time. Also, for some reason they frown upon using your own headphones and bringing your own cd's. I guess whoever paid for all that equipment didn't like the fact that people were going up there just to use the cdp's.

Mar 11, 2003 at 8:20 AM Post #33 of 35
have you ever even visited the berkeley campus, or even berkeley, ca? i turned down williams because the school had too many idiots like you.

Quote:

Originally posted by DanG
I think we have Senn 433s in the library. Very crappy-sounding headphones, though after getting some very weird stares after bringing my Grado pizza box to watch a movie I figured I might as well give up and use the ones they have there.
smily_headphones1.gif

I understand that there are some pretty radical people over at Berkeley and that they're not the only ones. I hear from some other nocal UC people that the same BS goes on there but that the PRB (people's republic of berkeley) gets all the press.

Mar 11, 2003 at 8:24 AM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Originally posted by tmesis
have you ever even visited the berkeley campus, or even berkeley, ca? i turned down williams because the school had too many idiots like you.

Easy there tiger, let's not let this degenerate. Dan doesn't like Berkeley, you don't like Williams. Who gives a ****? They are both good schools, just very very different. You are the pride of the nation, act like it.

Mar 11, 2003 at 9:10 AM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally posted by stuartr
Easy there tiger, let's not let this degenerate. Dan doesn't like Berkeley, you don't like Williams. Who gives a ****? They are both good schools, just very very different. You are the pride of the nation, act like it.

And this coming from a Midd alum!
wink.gif

Seriously, tmesis, there was no need to dig up this thread. I made it very clear what it is that I dislike about Berkeley -- I know that it is a great school with very intelligent students. And if you think apathy to issues outside the school is idiotic, then Williams is certainly not the school for you. Many students involved with "social justice" causes complain about "campus apathy" all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back