Two questions: what to buy and animu OSTs
Jul 2, 2011 at 11:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

darkfireblade25

100+ Head-Fier
so i currently have 130 bucks to spend on audio equipment and i'm not rly too sure what to buy. i'm wondering if you veterans have something to suggest for a person with my setup :p currently have sennhiser 238s, portapros, fiio e7 + l9, a laptop, and a buggy itouch 2g. was looking at a swan d1010mkii 08 speakers since i have no speakers but i want something that could complement my current setup to the fullest. oh and i can't save it because parents won't gimme the cash because it's 'grad present budget'.

on to my second question. does anybody know where i can find all the tsubasa chronicle osts in lossless format? been trying to find them but to no avail. even nyaatorrents don't have 'em.
and to all who know what i'm talking about: i consider the tsubasa chonicle osts to be kajiura yuki's best work even compared with madoka ost. if you dunno who that is, search her up on youtube or download good song files. i'm sure u guys have good enough setups to hear the godliness of her work.

Jul 4, 2011 at 6:33 AM Post #2 of 2
I would get another pair of headphones with your budget, maybe a set of full sized cans.  You can't really afford a nice player with that budget and the touch 2g isn't that bad either.  If it's buggy then maybe you should look into doing a restore and stuff.
Yuki Kajiura is one of my favorite composers too, I love her fictionjunction stuff.  Tsubasa reservoir had some of my favorite songs as well.  I don't think that you're supposed to discuss where to download music here though. 
The best that I've found from the tsubasa reservoir OST is 320kbps, if you want lossless you are most likely going to have to buy the discs and rip the songs yourself.  Lossless japanese songs aren't common at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back