tvcables.co.uk - what the hell is with them?
Mar 1, 2007 at 1:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Cid

100+ Head-Fier
So, I needed a cheap temporary coax cable. Just did a quick google and bought the first thing I seen a £3.99 cable.

Received confirmation of my order on the 15th of February, seriously. I have yet to get the cable to this day. I sent them an email last night asking them where my cable was and what's up with the delay.

"Hi,

We are closed due to warehouse relocation until 12th March.

Best regards,
Andy."

Right, this is a cable I could travel a mile and get the same one. I mean it's not a big deal, but I ordered it online because I didn't need it straight away, but this amount of time just to deliver a cable is ridiculous. Can I get my money back? I payed with my debit card through paypal.

Mar 1, 2007 at 2:47 PM Post #2 of 6
Normally companies wont bill you until they ship the item. Thats the standard practice anyway. If you just cancel the order then thetll be it.

If theyve already billed you, then ask them to refund the money when you cancel the order. If they get awkward about doing it, get right onto your credit card company.

Mar 1, 2007 at 5:16 PM Post #4 of 6
I've ordered a few items from them in the past and all seemed OK.

Did they make visible, yet possible hide away in the corner of a page that they would be moving and that there would be a delay of the order?

Mar 1, 2007 at 5:19 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dork Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've ordered a few items from them in the past and all seemed OK.

Did they make visible, yet possible hide away in the corner of a page that they would be moving and that there would be a delay of the order?

Nope I didn't notice anything like that when ordering and wasn't told until I asked why there was a delay.

I put a dispute on PayPal, so hopefully that will be enough to get my money back at least.

Mar 1, 2007 at 5:28 PM Post #6 of 6
Unsure if it had it when you ordered but it now says on their front page about Spring Close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back