Tube Audio Design has some great gear for cheap!
Oct 17, 2007 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 83

spacemanspliff

Headphoneus Supremus
pm me about the deal Paul is offering. It will flip your wig. Limited quantity and time. Not affiliated with the dealer just want to give the Head-Fiers a chance to get in on this.

Deal has changed to $ shipped for cherry or black sub.

Also, his 805 speakers are very good for the $$. I have a pair and am happy.

basshead.gif

Oct 17, 2007 at 9:11 PM Post #3 of 83
eh you are right I did that link before I woke up. I am working on getting some of the monitors soon and will review both.

Oct 17, 2007 at 10:44 PM Post #4 of 83
Are there any reviews for this subwoofer?

There are some dubious claims made about some of his other products, but let's not go there... Instead, let's look at his Terms section:

Quote:

21-Day In-Home Demo Trial Period, $45 restocking fee for each pair or single sub, or center. Must be returned in new condition, properly packed, insured for full value, sent back FedEx Ground/Kinko's or UPS.

Quote:

Tip: Give them at least 3-week of normal use to break-in, then final judge how they sound.

Yes, it's a good idea to give the speakers time to burn in, but I thought that "21 days" seemed like a very convenient choice.
tongue.gif

Oct 17, 2007 at 10:48 PM Post #5 of 83
I second the request for review links (or if there are none, reviews by fellow members); I could be in the market for a budget musical sub, and this piques my curiosity...

Oct 18, 2007 at 9:37 PM Post #6 of 83
How bout I just got one and it is flat out the best deal I have EVER EVER EEEEVER got!!!

The sub is HUGE and GORGEOUS!!!!! Sound is OVERWHELMING!! I have it at like .5 of 10 lol. My upstairs floor was vibrating at 1!!!!!! Still is lol.

Sound is tight and fast for a 12" no issues with it at all. For the money I will be grinning for DAYS lol!

GET THEM NOW!!!

Oct 18, 2007 at 10:28 PM Post #9 of 83
come on guys I am not bs--ing here. it sounds great, looks, great and is on sale until the 24th. he sells tons of these at full price for a reason. it is a $450 sub normally.

He reverted back to full price briefly on the website but told me the deal was still on which is why I said pm me.

if you don't trust me fine then don't get a good deal. you only hurt yourselves in the process.

I can't believe that I have to defend myself. I understand that it is the internet and this deal looks too good to be true. However it IS A REAL DEAL and no bull. I just got one in my hands today and am not imagining things. I have PROOF and a receipt lol.

GET ONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Oct 18, 2007 at 10:38 PM Post #10 of 83
Do you have any way to check the in-room frequency response?

Also, can we see some in-room pictures?

It's still a tempting deal, even if it doesn't turn out to be the greatest subwoofer ever. Still, the AV123 X-Sub is not too far off, though it does only have an 8" woofer.

What's the promotional price again? The price on his page now shows as $389.

Oct 18, 2007 at 10:39 PM Post #11 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by spacemanspliff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
come on guys I am not bs--ing here. it sounds great, looks, great and is on sale until the 24th. he sells tons of these at full price for a reason. it is a $450 sub normally.

He reverted back to full price briefly on the website but told me the deal was still on which is why I said pm me.

if you don't trust me fine then don't get a good deal. you only hurt yourselves in the process.

I can't believe that I have to defend myself. I understand that it is the internet and this deal looks too good to be true. However it IS A REAL DEAL and no bull. I just got one in my hands today and am not imagining things. I have PROOF and a receipt lol.

GET ONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

You haven't yet denied receiving a commission. Are you getting one?
confused.gif

Oct 18, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #12 of 83
NO COMMISSION KICK BACKS OR ANYTHING ELSE

Thanks for offending the hell out me. Appreciate it. You would think someone with over 2,000 post would deserve a LITTLE respect? Maybe?

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

Crappy quick pictures but it looks EXACTLY like the website. It is very tall with a bottom port and is on 4 sturdy legs with soft soles.

Oct 18, 2007 at 11:10 PM Post #13 of 83
Quote:

NO COMMISSION KICK BACKS OR ANYTHING ELSE

Thanks for offending the hell out me. Appreciate it. You would think someone with over 2,000 post would deserve a LITTLE respect? Maybe?

Crappy quick pictures but it looks EXACTLY like the website. It is very tall with a bottom port and is on 4 sturdy legs with soft soles.

I think it was a legitimate question seeing as how hard you are pushing these, and how you say to contact yourself to purchase one.

If you were offended, then you might need remove your emotions a bit more. If you can't see why people would question you on this, then look at the whole situation, and you will see.

Oct 18, 2007 at 11:20 PM Post #14 of 83
Ok emotions in check. Thought about it. I am still offended and thanks for the apology.

Would you like me to jump through some more hoops for you now? Anything else I might do to convince you that I am not some lying lowlife?

How about YOU look at the whole picture and MAYBE my feedback before you start accusing ME of being anything but happy and consistent with my posts.

Over 2,000 posts and now I am trying to make what here? Is the $$ enough for me to jeopardize my reputation?

Think about it GNOME.

Think about this feedback too

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34797

There are also steps that you need to take to get the deal. That would have been included in the PM.

Think some more GNOME.

Oct 18, 2007 at 11:34 PM Post #15 of 83
Quote:

Ok emotions in check. Thought about it. I am still offended and thanks for the apology.

Would you like me to jump through some more hoops for you now? Anything else I might do to convince you that I am not some lying lowlife?

How about YOU look at the whole picture and MAYBE my feedback before you start accusing ME of being anything but happy and consistent with my posts.

Over 2,000 posts and now I am trying to make what here? Is the $$ enough for me to jeopardize my reputation?

Think about it GNOME.

Think about this feedback too

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34797

There are also steps that you need to take to get the deal. That would have been included in the PM.

Think some more GNOME.

Might want to give the emotional part another check.

Reading this thread, I am not the only one curious about your enthusiasm.

And in case you haven't noticed, I asked you a simple question, you took the liberty to make it into a personal attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back