Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Aug 26, 2021 at 4:30 AM Post #31 of 1,725
Aladdin is on Teas bracket. Different tuning, midcentric.

FD3 i cant help you with, but I prefer the tuning to fd5, specially the mids and treble. Fd5 was technical superior
So is the Bravery...and it has more gain in lower frequency than Aladdin...so I'm a bit worried, if I like Bravery more, I may have to sell Aladdin and get the Bravery instead.

Aug 26, 2021 at 6:16 AM Post #32 of 1,725

2 sections,
* 00:00 - 00:13
* 00:13 - 00:26

cheers, 🍻

Did 10 or so passages each section. Great 26 seconds :)

Overall: Great separation and imaging. could point out every instrument when they hit.

1st section: Can distuinguish all the kickdrums, cymbals while listening to that eletric riffs. Very fast kicks, textured and tight. Eletric sounds amazing and cymbals are right on spot, not sharp at all. Everything sounds balanced.

2nd section: Same as above. Can distinguish pretty well the hi-hats from the eletric guitar, no problems there. Kick drums still sound clean and fast.

Bonus section (3:00 - 3:20): Mele hands it like a champ. Machine-gun pew pew pew

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 6:48 AM Post #34 of 1,725
does Mele easy to drive with smartphone ??
1629974882592.png

Very. Tested that, no problem at all.

Aug 26, 2021 at 7:21 AM Post #37 of 1,725
I'm really looking forwards to getting the Mele. Seeing it's HBBs upgrade on the Blon 03, I'll compare with that and the Moondrop Starfield and an excellent 'forgotten' IEM from the Blon 03 days the Semkarch CNT1 which HBB loved at the time. I still love single DD drivers and am excited waiting to get the Mele. I ordered it, express, just 45 min after receiving the ordering email but it hasn't been dispatched yet. I ordered the yellow version. Hopefully we will all start to receive them very soon.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 7:36 AM Post #38 of 1,725
I'm really looking forwards to getting the Mele. Seeing it's HBBs upgrade on the Blon 03, I'll compare with that and the Moondrop Starfield and an excellent 'forgotten' IEM from the Blon 03 days the Semkarch CNT1 which HBB loved at the time. I still love single DD drivers and am excited waiting to get the Mele. I ordered it, express, just 45 min after receiving the ordering email but it hasn't been dispatched yet. I ordered the yellow version. Hopefully we will all start to receive them very soon.

First batch was 500 units, seems that every order 12h after realease time will have an average of 14 days waiting time + shipping :/

That sucks, ngl.

Aug 26, 2021 at 7:56 AM Post #39 of 1,725
First batch was 500 units, seems that every order 12h after realease time will have an average of 14 days waiting time + shipping :/

That sucks, ngl.
They told me I was in the first batch but they are clearly not in a rush. Not a problem though...it is how it is. I've had a couple of pairs of Blon 03's for a long time, so I'm eager to compare. I always try to maximise an IEM with after market tips and cables and patient burn in. From what you have been saying so far I am really looking forward to it.

Aug 26, 2021 at 8:19 AM Post #40 of 1,725
They told me I was in the first batch but they are clearly not in a rush. Not a problem though...it is how it is. I've had a couple of pairs of Blon 03's for a long time, so I'm eager to compare. I always try to maximise an IEM with after market tips and cables and patient burn in. From what you have been saying so far I am really looking forward to it.

HBB just announced 2nd batch is ready to be shipped and almost all sold. 3rd batch is on the way, so you'll prolly get them soon!

Aug 26, 2021 at 9:05 AM Post #41 of 1,725
Please do :relaxed: Spirit.

BTW, do you graphing? It would good to see Mele vs modified Aria from FR point of view..
Nah, unfortunately I don’t graph🥺 But thanks, it makes sense to make FR for modded Aria, easier to see than tell by words

Aug 26, 2021 at 10:09 AM Post #43 of 1,725
Did 10 or so passages each section. Great 26 seconds :)

Overall: Great separation and imaging. could point out every instrument when they hit.

1st section: Can distuinguish all the kickdrums, cymbals while listening to that eletric riffs. Very fast kicks, textured and tight. Eletric sounds amazing and cymbals are right on spot, not sharp at all. Everything sounds balanced.

2nd section: Same as above. Can distinguish pretty well the hi-hats from the eletric guitar, no problems there. Kick drums still sound clean and fast.

Bonus section (3:00 - 3:20): Mele hands it like a champ. Machine-gun pew pew pew

That is great !!!

Some more powerful music,
I hope you like it, 😉

Aug 26, 2021 at 10:16 AM Post #44 of 1,725
Wow so far so good. I'm torn between this and T2 Evo. But I really don't want any more single DDs as I already have too many of them🤣🤣

If they indeed sound out of this park then maybe.... just maybe I'd bite the bullet. Aargh... It's so difficult to hold on to the temptation of pulling the trigger.🥺

Aug 26, 2021 at 11:09 AM Post #45 of 1,725
I've been hearing music with my Mele since early this morning. Had to take the Covid shot, so took it with me. I started to notice what I did also like about it.

So the Mele gives me nostalgia vibes (maybe the single DD/Timbre, not sure), so I had to bring my 12 year-old self out. Damn I should have kept my Yankees red cap :sweat_smile: One thing is for sure, TSMR Land didn’t made me dance like this one is doing (I'm nowhere even near comparing them, Land is the best transducer I've heard to date). I’m ready for concerts and night-outs again!

Oh boy, the nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back