Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now!
Feb 22, 2016 at 6:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 755

Bobtrinity

Member of the Trade: Trinity Audio

Trinity - VYRUS - PRE-ORDER NOW! - STARTS SHIPPING APRIL

The Trinity Hyperion is now replaced by our VYRUS model.

Huge improvements have been made since the Hyperion and are incorporated into the VYRUS. The bass responce is now even more precise while the mids are lifted and the highs are precise but not harsh.

Designed for those looking for a technically superior sound without the huge price tag.

Featuring our all Aluminium CNC machined driver housings and our detachable 2 pin multi-braid cables for an exquisite look and long term durability.​

Small in size, BIG sound!

Designed for everyday use ENGINEERED FOR YOU!

SPECIFICATION:

7mm Neodymium Titanium diaphragm Drivers
Impedance: 16Ohm
Sensitivity: 108 +/- 3DB
Frequency response: 20 - 20000Hz
24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
1.4M length cable x2 (memory wire and non memory wire)

THE DISCOUNTED PRICE IS JUST FOR THOSE THAT PRE-ORDER NOW!

Check them out here

https://trinityaudioengineering.com/products/trinity-vyrus

Don't forget if your a Head-Fi member reading this, look below in my signature 
wink.gif

Cheers
Bob

Feb 22, 2016 at 7:10 AM Post #2 of 755
Ordered - that price is worth it just for the excellent cables alone!

Feb 22, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #4 of 755
Outstanding - think that's the first race I've won since a very dubious egg-and-spoon photo finish in junior school! Will that make them a collector's i(t)em? :wink:

Just hope I can be as quick off the mark when you launch the Phantom KS campaign as well...

Feb 22, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #5 of 755
  Outstanding - think that's the first race I've won since a very dubious egg-and-spoon photo finish in junior school! Will that make them a collector's i(t)em? :wink:

Just hope I can be as quick off the mark when you launch the Phantom KS campaign as well...

Don't worry you will get plenty of heads up notice.

Glueing the egg to the spoon is just not right 
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Feb 22, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #6 of 755
I assume these can be worn cable down correct?  Also, from the photo it appears that the filter can be removed for replacements to tweak sound.  Is this correct?

Feb 22, 2016 at 8:59 AM Post #8 of 755
You know I want to check out those new drivers... Ordered!

Thanks for keeping discount codes open on this one, I was entertaining skipping it with all the Phantom gear on the horizon, but the combo price drop made this deal too tasty 
cool.gif

By the way, I saw that there were some new shipping options at checkout... This is super exciting!

Unless, of course, my memory sucks! It's possible that expedited shipping has always been available via the online store and I just brainfarted! heh
Any chance those shipping options will show up for the Phantom KS? Someone overseas (in South Florida, to be exact) is impatient and happens to like Trinity's brand of toys 
atsmile.gif

Edit: 
deadhorse.gif

Feb 22, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #9 of 755
You know I want to check out those new drivers... Ordered!

Thanks for keeping discount codes open on this one, I was entertaining skipping it with all the Phantom gear on the horizon, but the combo price drop made this deal too tasty :cool:

By the way, I saw that there were some new shipping options at checkout... This is super exciting!

Unless, of course, my memory sucks! It's possible that expedited shipping has always been available via the online store and I just brainfarted! heh

Any chance those shipping options will show up for the Phantom KS? Someone overseas (in South Florida, to be exact) is impatient and happens to like Trinity's brand of toys :atsmile:  

Edit: :deadhorse:

We only got the distribution point for the USA set up around a month ago, so you would not have seen those before.

All USA orders will ship from our place in the USA on a 2-3 day service on the kickstarter campaign :wink:

Feb 22, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #11 of 755
Just placed my order for the Vyrus...Can't pass up a new Trinity!

Feb 25, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #12 of 755
Definitely interested.  The Hyperion is a solid, wonderfully sized IEM that's just a little too bright.  The description of the Vyrus sounds very appealing.  How would the Vyrus compare size-wise to the Hyperion?

Feb 26, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #13 of 755
Any measurements or technical drawings available (or a picture vs the current Hyperion) yet?

Mar 8, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #14 of 755
How does the Vyrus compare sonically to the Rockjaw Alfa Genus with the bass filter? Does the Vyrus work well with shallow ears like the Alfa Genus does?

Mar 8, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #15 of 755
How does the Vyrus compare sonically to the Rockjaw Alfa Genus with the bass filter? Does the Vyrus work well with shallow ears like the Alfa Genus does?

Having designed and tuned the Alfa Genus and their new Alfa all i will say is that the Vyrus is finer tuned and more precise but a whole lot of fun.

Also the Vyrus is still very small so fit should be a non issue for most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back