TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 29, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #22,999 of 24,683
Received my R1 on Monday and should have time to open it today. Know of at least a few others who also got theirs.

Someone dare open up their PM6 to make sure all the drivers are in there! That is if the unicorn has actually taken flight...

I bought a set of R1 - they got delivered last week.

Regarding the Hunter X and Master 6 X, the description makes little sense. If the units in stock are leftovers from the pre order cancellations, that either means that the drivers were changed on the rest of the outstanding pre-orders (presumably down to availability) to make it an "X" model, or they are stuffing the over-ordered shells in the UK with new components.

They have also removed any mention of driver count on either description - the Hunter will be difficult to take apart as it's glued, but I believe the PM6 uses Torx screws, so would be very interested to know if the final delivered units actually have the full complement of 6 drivers in them.

Anyone brave enough to crack a PM6 open and send a photo if they do finally arrive? Should point out I've got no skin in this game any more (sold my Hunter but kept the 8-wire Litz cables as they are pretty nice) - just interested to see where all this finally ends! :wink:

Nov 29, 2017 at 1:41 PM Post #23,000 of 24,683
I bought a set of R1 - they got delivered last week.

Regarding the Hunter X and Master 6 X, the description makes little sense. If the units in stock are leftovers from the pre order cancellations, that either means that the drivers were changed on the rest of the outstanding pre-orders (presumably down to availability) to make it an "X" model, or they are stuffing the over-ordered shells in the UK with new components.

They have also removed any mention of driver count on either description - the Hunter will be difficult to take apart as it's glued, but I believe the PM6 uses Torx screws, so would be very interested to know if the final delivered units actually have the full complement of 6 drivers in them.

Anyone brave enough to crack a PM6 open and send a photo if they do finally arrive? Should point out I've got no skin in this game any more (sold my Hunter but kept the 8-wire Litz cables as they are pretty nice) - just interested to see where all this finally ends! :wink:

Oh my. You’re right.

“The hybrid alloy driver provide extra sparkle, detail and precision that dynamic drivers can't achieve on their own, by utilising our chamber vectoring system for the best midrange and high frequencies.”

What is this singular use of the word driver!?

Nov 29, 2017 at 1:41 PM Post #23,001 of 24,683
Just received this
--------------

Dear Customers,

We would like to confirm that all Master 6 and Hunter have now shipped.

All of you should have received a shipping notification apart from Kickstarter backers who it is not possible to send a notification from the kickstarter system.

If you have not received your notification please email kieran@trinityaudioengineering.com (do not email if you was a kickstarter backer, please use kickstarter message system) and he will resend it to you.

To say we ran massively behind would be an understatement on these two products and at this stage apologies are all we can offer.

For those who have had the patience of saint we thank you greatly.

Due to cancellations we have a small number of Master 6 and Hunter left which are in stock and available now. This equates to 95 Hunter and 160 Master 6. Please do check them out below if interested.

Thank you to you all.
I'd feel more optimistic if this wasn't nth time they've announced it.

Oct 17: "We have almost finished packing all the Air and final master 6 hunter and these are shipping today."
Sep 13: "...very pleased to say that all outstanding units should be shipped within the next 5-7 business days."
Jul 30: "...will ship within 21 days"
May 17: "The Balance of Master 6 and Hunter are shipping"
Mar 9: "We will have everything shipped by the 24th/25th of this month"

And of course there was my favourite "we'll have your refund processed by Friday at the latest" that they gave me nearly 3 months ago.

Nov 29, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #23,003 of 24,683
From the sound of this thread, I guess I can stop checking my mailbox every day to see if my Air's have arrived. :triportsad:

Nov 29, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #23,004 of 24,683
From the sound of this thread, I guess I can stop checking my mailbox every day to see if my Air's have arrived. :triportsad:
You've been doing that? I've been sitting around doing other things cuz checking my mailbox for these is a waste of time. As much as I actually want them to show up just so I have a physical representation even if it's disappointing.

Nov 29, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #23,005 of 24,683
You've been doing that? I've been sitting around doing other things cuz checking my mailbox for these is a waste of time. As much as I actually want them to show up just so I have a physical representation even if it's disappointing.

That was a tongue-in-cheek post!!

Nov 29, 2017 at 2:50 PM Post #23,006 of 24,683
I'd feel more optimistic if this wasn't nth time they've announced it.

Oct 17: "We have almost finished packing all the Air and final master 6 hunter and these are shipping today."
Sep 13: "...very pleased to say that all outstanding units should be shipped within the next 5-7 business days."
Jul 30: "...will ship within 21 days"
May 17: "The Balance of Master 6 and Hunter are shipping"
Mar 9: "We will have everything shipped by the 24th/25th of this month"

And of course there was my favourite "we'll have your refund processed by Friday at the latest" that they gave me nearly 3 months ago.

I am pretty sure this is another lie by Trinity people

Nov 29, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #23,007 of 24,683
That was a tongue-in-cheek post!!
And the exact reason you got a like before I quoted :D
We may need to borrow Marty's DeLorean. I'm not sure it's made that far of a jump into the future before, but if we push it to the limit, it may be able to take us far enough into the future that we can see the Airs got delivered.

Nov 29, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #23,010 of 24,683
Yeah.... Bought on store.... No notification received.... Just the generic email from Trinity saying they shipped it and to contact them if not received a notification of shipping. I am bothered that the entire site shows this PM6 X everywhere and the non X has been removed.... Technically if they are shipping everyone a different model than they ordered this is some sort of fraud (ehh really it's all probably fraud anyway at this point the way this is seeming to be handled)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back