TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 7, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #21,813 of 24,683
"We have never been a company that likes to make too many goals for the future, as we would rather let what we develop be the guiding star for what the next steps should be. "

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

https://indulgenceshow.com/exhibitors/trinity-audio/
Yep... a company this small would never have too many goals at one time, like one whole product line... then when they realised that they couldnt make a whole line, they surely wouldnt design a second priduct line before more than 30% of the old line shipped out....surely not

Sep 7, 2017 at 8:19 PM Post #21,814 of 24,683
Not sure what to think of this, but the KS campaign for the Air/PM6 does not show up in my backed campaigns. Only if I search for Trinity Audio. May just be a fluke.

Edit: It's back up. So I was doing too much thinking as usual.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #21,816 of 24,683
I'm kind of shocked that TA would be available at any shows. At least until most everything has been delivered. What are they going to have as products to show?

On another note, TA was mentioned in the comments section of a present running KS of completely wireless earbuds about the use of TWS for the Air. That creators answer was that it leads to more dropouts and lag. Perhaps this is the problem.

If it doesnt have tws... whats the point in having 2?

Sep 8, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #21,819 of 24,683
Wow! That Kickstarter page is disturbing.
:frowning2:
Only a few Airs delivered and no-one seems to be happy - 30 minutes battery life and dropouts?
And no PM6 delivery. I know Bob said that head-fiers only made up a "fraction" of customers, but Kickstarter? They were the first to order, and if Bob is telling the truth about the majority of the PM6 having been made and sent, how come "no" Kickstarter backers have received anything? That makes absolutely no sense, someone there, especially if in the UK surely must have received products..
We are now going into May, and even the kickstarter guys haven't had updates... and it looks like they're losing patience.
:frowning2:

I could have swore i saw a post about how the majority of PM6s were delivered. Funny. I don't have them.

Sep 8, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #21,821 of 24,683
If you REALLY want to start analysing what they have said about the PM6 / Hunter deliveries, this post from their web blog in February might prove enlightening:

https://www.trinityaudioengineering.com/blogs/news/update-time

I personally got my Hunter a good few months back, but if you want to start analysing where it really begun coming off the rails, that's a good place to start...

Personally, I think heading to Indulgence is going to be a rough ride for whoever is manning their stall unless they have managed to clear their entire delivery backlog by then. Wouldn't be surprised to see them pull out late if the stock still hasn't arrived from Asia by then.

Sep 8, 2017 at 5:07 AM Post #21,822 of 24,683
Hunter and Master 6
Sep 08, 2017

Starting Monday 11th September please keep an eye on your in boxes for shipping notifications. Over the course of the next 7-10 from the 11th we will be shipping all the final Hunters and Master 6.

To all of those who stuck with us on this project we thank you

Event though I asked for a refund of PM6 earlier this week I'll keep an eye here as a sign of support for the patient ones. Just bought Earsonics ES-3 instead, much more expensive but available and OMG they kick a**

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #21,823 of 24,683
I am weeks away from cancelling the Icarus II and IV and putting the refund to the upcoming B&O. I expect that 1) I will be able to try them out and sonically they should be good and 2) if they don’t work I can take them back

I’ve had it with their outright lies. That ad for the audio show in London was the last straw

Sep 8, 2017 at 5:47 AM Post #21,824 of 24,683
"Hunter and Master 6
Sep 08, 2017
Starting Monday 11th September please keep an eye on your in boxes for shipping notifications. Over the course of the next 7-10 from the 11th we will be shipping all the final Hunters and Master 6.
"

Let's hope Trinity will keep its promised date this time.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017 at 6:26 AM Post #21,825 of 24,683
"Hunter and Master 6
Sep 08, 2017
"

Let's hope Trinity will keep its promised date this time.
Yeah, I am sure they are going to change business model now............

(not having a go at you, but i had that hope a few weeks ago)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back