TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 31, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #17,901 of 24,683
The Masters are definitely not too heavy to be worn comfortably for hours at a time. I do this and completely forget I have them on. I am sorry if your experience is different but your assertion is incorrect.

I agree ,I wear mine for hours and find them extremely comfortable which honestly I didn't think I would considering i have small ears and there probably the biggest iem i have ever owned.

May 31, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #17,902 of 24,683
I agree ,I wear mine for hours and find them extremely comfortable which honestly I didn't think I would considering i have small ears and there probably the biggest iem i have ever owned.

Yep, I have small ears too and they are big but they fit in my ears beautifully. I wouldn't want them any bigger though, I don't think. Right now they are nice and snug but any bigger would be pushing it I think.

I wish my PM6's would arrive though. Reading all these positive comments about them is encouraging but it's making the wait for their arrival worse.

May 31, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #17,907 of 24,683
Implying that shipping has ceased at this moment? Any indication of when shipments are due from the manufacturer?
No date given.

@CactusPete23 I don't know about master shipments. They might be in same boat if no masters have been shipped recently.
Probably by end of june is probably a better estimate for delivery.

May 31, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #17,910 of 24,683
80% of my music is Reggae 250GB of it if that says anything. Love 80's also.

I think I've quoted this before, but the question about reggae and dancehall made me think of it.
It's a classic line from the Blues Brothers film (implying only two genres of music exist):
"Oh, we play both kinds of music here; Country *and* Western" :D

That's a whole lot of Reggae in one place. I have a typical white British male's knowledge of reggae; Bob Marley and UB40 :D
But I do love them both lol. And technically, I'm half Asian anyway :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back