TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 19, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #17,222 of 24,683
Not sure how many other people have received their PM6 but mine arrived on Thursday. Haven't had a chance to listen to them yet really though, just opened the box to confirm they were PM6s

edit: I received kombi tips (in retail packaging - all medium size) and a case this time, which I did not receive with my Masters. I assume the kombi tips were the 'surprise' previously mentioned?

Last edited:
May 19, 2017 at 7:56 PM Post #17,223 of 24,683
Not sure how many other people have received their PM6 but mine arrived on Thursday. Haven't had a chance to listen to them yet really though, just opened the box to confirm they were PM6s

edit: I received kombi tips (in retail packaging - all medium size) and a case this time, which I did not receive with my Masters. I assume the kombi tips were the 'surprise' previously mentioned?
where are you located?

May 19, 2017 at 10:10 PM Post #17,229 of 24,683
I'm in the U.S. and received my Hunters today via DHL. I had to email Bob and ask for my tracking number.

Congratulations! Does the package state when they were shipped out? Would be nice to get an idea of how long it took to the US. Or where were they shipped from?

Was really hoping to be delivered by USPS. DHL here can be quite unpredictable.

Last edited:
May 19, 2017 at 10:26 PM Post #17,233 of 24,683
I'm in the U.S. and received my Hunters today via DHL. I had to email Bob and ask for my tracking number.

I've been managing my excitement quite successfully, until you mention receiving the hunter in the US. Now, I'm getting ansy. :)

Let us know how they compare with trinity's other offerings.

May 19, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #17,235 of 24,683
No shipped from the UK.

Perhaps they are going by order date this time. I pre-ordered the PM6 in July but switched to the hunter in March. However, I did opt for next day shipping and have no idea what will happen with that since they're shipping from the UK. Hopefully by next week we'll see tons of orders arriving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back