TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 18, 2017 at 3:16 AM Post #17,044 of 24,683
Two song listen - Marh Cohn - Walking in Memphis and Prince - Purple Rain. Just listened to Robert Miles - Children too.

Pianos are clear and vibrant, vocals clear, crisp and very detailed. Bass is perfectly balanced, I'm going to love these.

Can provide images, I am bedbound disabled, so each will take me a few mins, but around for about two hrs.

May 18, 2017 at 4:01 AM Post #17,049 of 24,683
Getting excited! Thought this day would never come.

Those of you who didn't pay for tracked shipping, did you get an email once the iems were shipped? I didn't back when I ordered the Deltas, but I bought those via Kickstarter though. I think I got a shipping notification when I bought Hyperions for my sister, but that was a while back.

May 18, 2017 at 4:07 AM Post #17,051 of 24,683
They've been out of Spinfits for a while..
Quick question: do you get to specify the Kombi size when ordering, or is it luck of the draw?

Look nice, looking forward to sound impressions :)
I had a little seperate plastic ziplock bag with Kombi tips, 3 sizes.
Got no use for the large and small ones. Reminds me to gather/count all of those extra tips I'm not using and post in some topics to get rid of them in exchange for a bar of chocolate or something :grin:

May 18, 2017 at 4:40 AM Post #17,052 of 24,683
Really looking forward to your impression of them against the Andromeda. I also hope your doing good bud

Hey man, I'm doing well, thanks. Yourself?

Got some big plans for the Hunters - been writing on the new blog @glassmonkey has been running (Audio Primate) and have been putting together some comparisons with various gear I currently have. Should be running the Hunter up against the CA Andromeda and Vega, a Unique Melody Miracle V2, a pair of JH Audio Rosies and some lower tier gear like the LZ-A4 and Oriveti Primacy. Hoping for some good results!

May 18, 2017 at 6:28 AM Post #17,055 of 24,683
Hey man, I'm doing well, thanks. Yourself?

Got some big plans for the Hunters - been writing on the new blog @glassmonkey has been running (Audio Primate) and have been putting together some comparisons with various gear I currently have. Should be running the Hunter up against the CA Andromeda and Vega, a Unique Melody Miracle V2, a pair of JH Audio Rosies and some lower tier gear like the LZ-A4 and Oriveti Primacy. Hoping for some good results!

Im doing good ye! Recently bought the B & W p7 wireless which im in love with, apart from that just waiting on the icarus iii. I'll decide out of the hunter and icarus iii which I prefer and sell the other I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back