TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 10, 2017 at 3:16 AM Post #16,352 of 24,683
Can't they be more specific and tell their loyal customers what is really going on?

I was told by Monday next week it would be shipped.

I mean it's going to be well into May and possibly June by the time I receive this and I don't even know if I am still getting played by these guys with the "1 week" comment or if this is genuine.

It really ruins the experience. They aren't even trying to hide the lies anymore. It's like throwing a "1 week" comment out there to the Head-fiers saying, yah, we are screwing with you, we know you know we are screwing with you to string you along so we can keep your money and we aren't even going to tell you what's going on cuz it's out there, we, trinity audio, are deceptively, manipulatively, straight up screwing with you so as to reduce the amount of cancellations... We got away with it before, it caught up with us, but we still do it cuz that is our business model, and it has been our approach this whole time.

May 10, 2017 at 3:38 AM Post #16,353 of 24,683
The IEM cases I ordered from china the 25th of April (once they told us to forget cases) are here .... sadly the IEM are not.
Do people truly believe that their shipping from UK to Europe is weeks long when from China to Europe it is 3 week?

May 10, 2017 at 3:52 AM Post #16,354 of 24,683
May 10, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #16,357 of 24,683
Also had confirmation shipping will be end of this week / start of next week. Guess we'll know one way or the other in the next 7 days! :wink: Looking forward to this thread getting back to sound impressions and people discussing things like build and comparative value rather than wondering where their gear is.

May 10, 2017 at 8:12 AM Post #16,359 of 24,683
I asked Trinity for refund for PM6 on monday. They said yes, but nothing happened. Asked them about status again one hour ago. Within 5 minutes had a stus update and the money back via PayPal.
At least I have my money back.
Now, I can relax and wait for Icarus 3.

Hope you guys get your iems or refunds soon.

Cheers

May 10, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #16,360 of 24,683
Also had confirmation shipping will be end of this week / start of next week. Guess we'll know one way or the other in the next 7 days! :wink: Looking forward to this thread getting back to sound impressions and people discussing things like build and comparative value rather than wondering where their gear is.

Yah, I'm holding my breath until then otherwise I'll blow a gasket.

May 10, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #16,364 of 24,683
Jake's reply to my request for refund for Atlas Delta was that the IEM will ship this week "This time it is guaranteed" so I gave in and did not cancel the order (again...).

It was supposed to ship last week according to another email two weeks ago thou. That email however, did not say "guarantee" so I'd guess that it was standard copy and paste reply...

I'm really enjoying the Master though so I'd have to say it kinda eases my frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back