TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 29, 2017 at 5:19 AM Post #15,922 of 24,683
I'm in the pm6 queue. I'm confident the end will be worth it but, extremely frustrated with the lack of communication and missed deadlines. The only reason I mention that is for context:

I bought the icaraus 'thing' for a tenner. I'm actually unsure why as I'm pretty sure it'll only really work with a y-split cable. My pm6 will have detachable cables and therefore the Bluetooth thing will be in my pocket anyway.

So it got me thinking. The codes expire later today. The masters have a y split and getting high praise. But I really feel a bit 'fool me twice....' at the moment.

I'm not rolling in money but could afford to grab the masters on the deal but I'd really like an opinion on what they stack up against. I haven't seen this yet. Those who own them: what would you suggest is a peer? Dunu dn1k / 2k / RHA t20 / shure ???

Trying to gauge where in the great iem hierarchy the masters 'sit'

Hopefully someone read all that and can comment. :)

Apr 29, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #15,923 of 24,683
I got the limited edition Hyperion, also according to the box it has a limited edition spec, - Should be easy to spot the tiny mistake. :wink: Bigger is always better, everything else being equal :)
Ordered my Icarus - Getting ready for another ride, however long they take, I'll wait. You got me on the Hyperion, might as well take the rest of the ride.

hype.jpg

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #15,925 of 24,683
Well, interestingly, after my little rant last night (which may or may not have been in part fueled by excessive beer intake... haha), which I've edited out, I received a tracking number for my order this morning (even though I didn't think I'd be getting one?)

Of course, it's preshipment only, it hasn't actually been sent out yet.. but it's some kind of movement at least.

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #15,927 of 24,683
Well, interestingly, after my little rant last night (which may or may not have been in part fueled by excessive beer intake... haha), which I've edited out, I received a tracking number for my order this morning (even though I didn't think I'd be getting one?)

Of course, it's preshipment only, it hasn't actually been sent out yet.. but it's some kind of movement at least.
Pre-shipment is good news indeed. It should actually be received and tendered to the courier within the next two business days. At least that's how it worked with my Vyrus V2 order.

Apr 29, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #15,928 of 24,683
Oh, don't say that. As much as I'm annoyed with them, the last thing I'd want to see is no Trinity Audio. The iem's are outstanding and I'm certain that lessons have been learned.

I totally agree on that one.... I think they will be fine though, words getting around now that most people think the masters are fantastic , they will sell them just on that alone and a lot of people will jump on the cancellations im sure! In fact if my orders weren't already in place and i had had a chance to hear the master ( had mine 3 weeks) i would jump on cancellations in a heartbeat ...also regarding missing tips , screws , etc maybe that was quite a lot of the hold ups in the first place???
And they just wanted to get your iems to you because of the frustrations??? Just a thought and might not be so so please don't quote me.

I too am hating this on a mobile phone, it zooms in to txt that you have typed and you cant see the whole passage so cant check typo mistakes which with predictive txt are too easy to make.

Apr 29, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #15,929 of 24,683
also regarding missing tips , screws , etc maybe that was quite a lot of the hold ups in the first place???
And they just wanted to get your iems to you because of the frustrations??? Just a thought and might not be so so please don't quote me.

I too am hating this on a mobile phone, it zooms in to txt that you have typed and you cant see the whole passage so cant check typo mistakes which with predictive txt are too easy to make.
if that was all, i would think it would be pretty simple to just tell us, though.
I'm still waiting for news on my hunter here. I'm honestly not sure those have even been completed, though do they do look awfully time consuming from the video bob posted.

Apr 29, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #15,930 of 24,683
Hi guys, just ordered the Master in addition to my pending PM6. As I've read that the preoder PM6s still have standard 2-pin connection I wanted to ask if the Master has the proprietary connection or also the standard 2-pin connection. Is there a cable with mic available for the Master?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back