TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 28, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #15,887 of 24,683
is there an impression on the new phantom master

which of the trinity iems has great tight controlled bass, full mid that are no recessed and no sibilance or harshness
and is musical to listen to with good sound stage

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #15,891 of 24,683
Oh, you're right! Could've sworn it used to be sold out, maybe it was and people canceled their orders lol.

I'm not so sure there won't be a delay if you order the Vyrus though. Hyperion is the only unit that I've read about shipping same day consistently from everyone who's posted about it here.
The Hyperion in gunmetal is sold out, but the polished aluminum is available. Maybe you were thinking of that?

Nope. I don't think anyone in the U.S. has yet.
Were any of the people posting in the KS comments in the US? Cuz otherwise, I dunno. I'm on the US west coast and I haven't heard a peep about my Air.

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #15,892 of 24,683
Just wanted to drop in to mention that I received my Master in New York.

Only had time for a super quick listen with the default red filters. It's definitely better than the Master 4. I'm a fan of the new cable system. I can confirm there was no case, but frankly I think i have more than enough cases for IEMs so I don't mind. I did receive an instruction manual, but it was the same as the old manual.

I think I'll really like the Masters when I find the right filter for my tastes. So far, with the default filter, I've listened to the Hamilton soundtrack, Amy Winehouse, and Miles Davis. I'm pleased with the soundstage. It kinda feels like a poor man's HD600 on the go.

Now my question is whether to also order the Icarus III with the discount code. Not sure how different Icarus III will be from the Master...

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #15,893 of 24,683
The two self replenishing Hunters are not available anymore, but the PM6 is now.
Mysterious things are going on here

Half-Off-Topic: Is there anyone else, that can't acces new headfi-site on the phone? It always says it's not safe and automatically quits the site, no matter which browser I'm using...

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:58 PM Post #15,894 of 24,683
what prmo code, and can i order now pm6 is it the flagship

any idea about pm6 signature compared to phantom master

Apr 28, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #15,895 of 24,683
The two self replenishing Hunters are not available anymore, but the PM6 is now.

Half-Off-Topic: Is there anyone else, that can't acces new headfi-site on the phone? It always says it's not safe and automatically quits the site, no matter which browser I'm using...

You can access the site using chrome, even if you get a "not safe" message. You need to press "Go Advanced" and there will eventually be an option to proceed anyway.

Apr 28, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #15,896 of 24,683

I can use the site with firefox on my phone, that´s the only browser that works for me on mobile.

Apr 28, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #15,897 of 24,683
I can use the site with firefox on my phone, that´s the only browser that works for me on mobile.
Well I have a Windows Phone! Like pretty much no one else on the planet so actually it will go to Head-Fi and I can log in without any unsafe error message or whatever. But the initial landing page looks exactly like the desktop version. It's not only until I went to my profile after signing in that the "mobile" aspect kicked in. Which BTW, is functionless; I can see my account alerts or PMs, but where the heck do I go to look at my watched threads?

Apr 28, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #15,898 of 24,683
Well I have a Windows Phone! Like pretty much no one else on the planet so actually it will go to Head-Fi and I can log in without any unsafe error message or whatever. But the initial landing page looks exactly like the desktop version. It's not only until I went to my profile after signing in that the "mobile" aspect kicked in. Which BTW, is functionless; I can see my account alerts or PMs, but where the heck do I go to look at my watched threads?
Did you get dared to buy one? lol, who has a windows phone. I had one and I smashed it in 2 weeks.

Apr 28, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #15,899 of 24,683

I use the desktop theme on mobile, it's slow and clunky but somewhat usable. On mobile, when you open the menu in the upper right, on the bottom there is the option to switch to the desktop theme.

Apr 28, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #15,900 of 24,683
Did you get dared to buy one? lol, who has a windows phone. I had one and I smashed it in 2 weeks.
Nope. Purely by choice. And I quite like it actually. Remember the Windows 8 UI? Sucks for desktop use, but very nice on a mobile device. I'm actually sad (though I understand) that there's very little app support because I like using it. Must be totally crap to code for though haha.

I use the desktop theme on mobile, it's slow and clunky but somewhat usable. On mobile, when you open the menu in the upper right, on the bottom there is the option to switch to the desktop theme.
Yeah, I noticed. If I ever go to Head-Fi now on mobile, I'm gonna switch it back to desktop mode cuz the mobile version is just useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back