TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 20, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #15,016 of 24,683
Just had my Master delivered here in the UK via APC and without previous announcement.
I did order them in January.

Quick question: was there meant to be a balanced cable option?
I remember reading this in the description some time ago ....

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #15,017 of 24,683
My Vyrus V2 will be here tomorrow according to DHL. If anyone receives a set of the Air and doesn't like them please just let me know. I will gladly take them off your hands.

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:57 AM Post #15,018 of 24,683
Just talked to jake over the phone about the phantom hunters from audio sanctuary, I called them directly. Jake confirmed that the hunters would get to me, it would just take a week or two to get them out 
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #15,022 of 24,683
Hello mate, could you give me Jake's number so I can call as emails are not being answered.

Regards

Yeah. I'll PM it to you. I would hate to have him flooded with messages because I posted it directly in this chat. Someone in this thread linked his email, which I was using to message him about other earphones a few weeks ago. The reason I have his phone number is because it was linked in that email. I just don't know if it would be appropriate of me to link it directly in this thread.

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #15,023 of 24,683
Yeah. I'll PM it to you. I would hate to have him flooded with messages because I posted it directly in this chat. Someone in this thread linked his email, which I was using to message him about other earphones a few weeks ago. The reason I have his phone number is because it was linked in that email. I just don't know if it would be appropriate of me to link it directly in this thread.

Thank you. I have sent a number of emails about the delta hybrid and been told "next week" a number of times. Last two emails have not been responded to. Such poor service.

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #15,024 of 24,683
Thank you. I have sent a number of emails about the delta hybrid and been told "next week" a number of times. Last two emails have not been responded to. Such poor service.

If you keep spamming them with the same question you'll likely keep getting the same answers. Continually emailing them about shipping is wasting their time and allows them less time to do other things. If you've been following this thread long enough you should know their service is not poor at all. Clear communication hasn't been their strong point but for service they're great. I can only imagine how many emo emails they have to sift through from people who feel entitled.

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:28 AM Post #15,025 of 24,683
In the words of Bon Jovi "keep the faith" brothers ans sisters! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Let's hope they sound as good as they look!
The UK masters are starting to drop! :sunglasses::headphones:
Next the rest of the world!

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #15,026 of 24,683
Yeah, jake was super nice when I talked to him over the phone. My two cents is that they're good guys. They're running a small company too, so it's forgivable that they've had some complications with the orders. These guys make super top of the line stuff too, so it's worth it.

I have the trinity atlas, they're my favorite IEMs out of all the ones I own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back