TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 27, 2017 at 1:57 AM Post #12,557 of 24,683
I am amazed at the faith of some people. I feel unworthy and question my reasoning?

Trinity has only released a few IEMs that punched well for their price and with some great customer service(the reason I supported the preorder of a couple products)

They have a few prototypes that get a couple thumbs up at canjams, people preorder.

Then the spec changes on several levels(shells/cables/tuning!!)

Pm4 falls to bits for some, it's OK we got the master here for a special discount to make up for the lack of QC, preorder now!

They have probably 500k of people's money, and we still have no concrete proof that anything is going to be delivered to everyone, they don't have to fulfill all kickstarter orders, just make a effort. (thats a risk i am willing to take and be happy)

Now we hear, sorry! but how about a free dac (postage costs apply) or a 50% voucher to use? ( checks trinity to order a instock iem to ease my pain while waiting.... Oh um looks like I'll have to wait ha ha ha ha.)

And people order more????

Good luck to you.

Mar 27, 2017 at 2:25 AM Post #12,559 of 24,683
Some will, some not. I would expect most will wait before ordering anything. Wait to receive something or that somebody receives something,

Yeah, I was strongly considering the Masters, and then the Icarus... but I was waiting to get my Hunter first and now the promotions are over.  Glad I didn't. I just want to get my IEMs and put this whole Trinity experience behind me.  

Mar 27, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #12,560 of 24,683
I am amazed at the faith of some people. I feel unworthy and question my reasoning? Pm4 falls to bits for some, it's OK we got the master here for a special discount to make up for the lack of QC.

My friend n Singapore who is eagerly awaiting their earphones was initially pleased with the news that Asian orders had been fulfilled, although they are still waiting, but their reaction to the discount offer cannot be repeated here! Instead, they said, *why didn't Trinity do a deal with a courier company and pay for express shipping to everyone?* Would have been cheaper than giving away freebies, surely? But that's the nature of their marketing model...I hate to say it again, but I really don't like the "True Audio Junkies" because firstly Junkies is often a disparaging term, and secondly, the model to encourage more and more buying is exactly the junkie behaviour that most people are indulging in. And of course Trinity want.

Mar 27, 2017 at 2:41 AM Post #12,563 of 24,683
I have been a silent member of Head Fi and this is my first post.  Me and my friend here in Hong Kong had pre-ordered a number of iems from Trinity and up to now, we have already received notification of shipping for the silver plated Litz cable, Hunter, PM6 and Atlas Delta.  With the receipt of the announcement from Trinity today, now I understand why I had received the shipping notification much earlier than the ppl in Europe or USA.  Since in the last time, it took a month for my Sabre to be delivered by Crown Air Mail, I am not expecting to see a parcel in my mailbox within this week.  Yet, so far I have not experienced any missing mail in all my previous orders with Trinity, including Delta, Atlas and the BT lanyard.  Meanwhile I will just patiently wait for any surprise that might come next week.

Mar 27, 2017 at 3:34 AM Post #12,564 of 24,683
Hello there, anyone know if i was had the notification by trinity with this text 

Your shipment is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Then that means that my order is was on the way or only to confirmed for package and not on shipment yet?

Mar 27, 2017 at 3:38 AM Post #12,565 of 24,683
  Hello there, anyone know if i was had the notification by trinity with this text 

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Then that means that my order is was on the way or only to confirmed for package and not on shipment yet?

Nobody knows.  Since it doesn't actually say shipped I wouldn't assume anything.  

Mar 27, 2017 at 3:42 AM Post #12,566 of 24,683

[COLOR=737373]We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Then that means that my order is was on the way or only to confirmed for package and not on shipment yet?[/COLOR]

No, it's not on the way. I have the same information since August last year. You should receive another email which says exactly that yours item is on the way.

Mar 27, 2017 at 4:54 AM Post #12,567 of 24,683
  Yeah, I was strongly considering the Masters, and then the Icarus... but I was waiting to get my Hunter first and now the promotions are over.  Glad I didn't. I just want to get my IEMs and put this whole Trinity experience behind me.  

+1 I truly hope for the best for Trinity.  I hope the Icarus line becomes super successful.  They had the right mindset and as a person following since the beginning, I'm happy for them.  I just wish that I could get my money back without the 30% fee so I can move on already.

Does anyone know if there's a way to transfer my place in line for the PM6?  I'd be glad to give up my spot on the wait list since they haven't shipped the US stuff yet.

Mar 27, 2017 at 5:47 AM Post #12,568 of 24,683
Anyone ordered the silver litz cable (not the silver plated offered much later) more than 6 moths ago and got it delivered? Still waiting for mine and no update at all.

Mar 27, 2017 at 6:30 AM Post #12,569 of 24,683
Anyone ordered the silver litz cable (not the silver plated offered much later) more than 6 moths ago and got it delivered? Still waiting for mine and no update at all.

Nothing was posted so I also bought the litz silver cable. When customers in uk start getting their goods that's the one working day prior that goods were posted.

Does 50% discount work for customers that bought silver litz cable it's 100 euro

They are probably afraid to say they didn't post anything to avoid people canselling their orders. I don't like waiting it is better though to say that they are still packing and making iems than not updating for weeks and claiming everything is dispatching and no one getting any products in post. Which leads to another thing which I realised yesterday that we were lied to. Nothing was posted otherwise uk customers would have gotten theirs. Takes really hard core customers to stay loyal to the company, with these things

Mar 27, 2017 at 6:44 AM Post #12,570 of 24,683
Checked my mail to see that the iems has been delayed, oh well, doesn't hurt to wait longer. I ordered a 10 gbp dac/amp from trinity instead haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back