TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 25, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #10,772 of 24,683

My plan is to wait for launch. I'm sick of pre-ordering audio gear... making myself a new rule not to. Please report back and/or PM me about how you like them!

+1!! I'd love to hear about these, they're looking like the best bet for my next mistake
wink.gif

Ordered .... let's see.

Feb 25, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #10,773 of 24,683
What did it sound like before its car crash?

It's was nice, kinda shouty on vocals like other reviews and grainy in mids, now it's clean and better, more spacious etc. More bass too somehow

Feb 25, 2017 at 9:48 PM Post #10,775 of 24,683
  Is the Atlas Delta cable also made with Silver plated OFC like the master? Thanks!

I don't think so - not for original series. probably see the SPC as special for Phantom series (but not for vyrus 2). Anyway, let's Bob or whoever has the info to confirm.

Feb 26, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #10,777 of 24,683
[Video]https://youtu.be/QbbuWqJgBnA[/video]

Feb 26, 2017 at 2:24 PM Post #10,780 of 24,683
[Video]https://youtu.be/QbbuWqJgBnA[/video]

"When it roll off the production line then we do the full images"

"It's been the same since the very beginning and it's not going to change now."

Well the PM6 are past production and currently in shipping and still no images. Didn't see what was said happen.

Feb 26, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #10,782 of 24,683
"When it roll off the production line then we do the full images"

"It's been the same since the very beginning and it's not going to change now."

Well the PM6 are past production and currently in shipping and still no images. Didn't see what was said happen.

Very true, there are no post production images being shown.

Hopefully shipping status changes to shipping soon. Trinity said either friday (past now) or monday.

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #10,784 of 24,683
You know, a week after production is in process is not an reasonable wait fir pics. Why not relax and let Bob 'n crew get this stuff shipping and stop constantly asking for pix or "has it shipped". I want my stuff too, but the more you gripe here, the more it pulls everyone away from doing the real work. Give 'em a chance and then gripe a wee bit.

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:39 PM Post #10,785 of 24,683
You know, a week after production is in process is not an reasonable wait fir pics. Why not relax and let Bob 'n crew get this stuff shipping and stop constantly asking for pix or "has it shipped". I want my stuff too, but the more you gripe here, the more it pulls everyone away from doing the real work. Give 'em a chance and then gripe a wee bit.
I'm pretty sure Bob or any of the Trinity group is not getting pulled away from doing the work because of head-fi.. :wink: I think they learned their lessons on that one! They're working on delivering our goodies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back