TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 21, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #10,730 of 24,683
What would happen if we could bring IEMs and headphones to Medieval ages. Would we be tried for witchcraft?

Lol

Bring a smart phone and a set of Airs and you'll likely be set on fire as they stone you to death
tongue.gif

Feb 21, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #10,731 of 24,683
As long as you're aware of the situation. Is there any other Trinity model that could be better suited for me? I've been in touch with another person from India who has not received his order and he's requested an Atlas Delta which you've approved of. Could you send me that instead?

The options I gave are the option on offer. Again email Jake with your choice.

Feb 21, 2017 at 10:56 PM Post #10,732 of 24,683
Anyone receives shipment notification on silver litz cable or delivered? From last update on cable I assume already shipped. Or further delay without update.

Feb 21, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #10,733 of 24,683
Bob, in my opinion it is not good to block the entire country for your products. I think instead of non-tracked shipping you should offer only tracked shipping for all these countries where you had bad experience of loosing your shipments.
There is always a chance of loosing non-tracked shipments irrespective of country of destination.
Please don't block my country (India) for your products.
I hope you will re-consider your decision.

Feb 22, 2017 at 7:19 AM Post #10,736 of 24,683
Amazon UK can send to India?

So where's litz cable?

Anyway I removed pm4 bas and replaced it flare dynamic. It's lovely. It's like best bass and best mids, now one ba for sparkle I don't have a favorite sparkle ba, fidue a73 is nice too sibilant. Hi hI, cable is crap ofcourse, connectors disconnect mostly because of smaller 0.75 connectors, and when I pull iem from pocket left iem is often not on it cause connector lost grip.

Otherwise lovely quality

I seen there is now sagaris iems did I miss something is there a thread on that?

Feb 22, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #10,738 of 24,683

Bring a smart phone and a set of Airs and you'll likely be set on fire as they stone you to death
tongue.gif

Luckily I do not think there were many Micro USB and/or Lightning chargers back in the medieval so you will be witch only for one day at maximum :)

Solar powered charger, you can be a witch forever! Well, not forever, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back